What I Never Told You:BluePulse

I let out a sigh as I walked through the doors to our home, our little attic. I looked around for any indication that Bart was home only to find a letter adressed to me with my name written in cursive at the front. I picked it up and opened it gently.

Dear Jaime,

This is a last goodbye I guess...I'm writing to you individually because I never told you somethings. Like I never told you how amazing you are. How you look beautiful and your eyes have a shine in them whenever I brought you Chicken wheezies(?)

I never told you how nervous I was when I first met you. I mean have you seen yourself. If you haven't look in a mirror. I never told you enough how much I love you I never told you whenever something was troubling me. I never told you how much you mean to me and how much I'll miss you when I'm gone as I have to go away for a bit.

I never told you how beautiful you are to me, how when you laugh its amazing and adoreable. I never told you that when you smile it lights up my whole world. I never told you how much I enjoyed that we both fell in love and found out that we loved each other by accident.

I never told you how much I hate myself when your sad or have been hurt since I wasn't there to prevent it from happening. I never told you how much I hated it when you were sent on a mission without me as anxiety filled me up as I wonder if I'll ever be able to see you again.

I never told you how much I loved our cuddles as we watch a whole range of movies as we were bother scared by the horror films even though we both denyed it. I never told you how much I enjoyed our little dates even if they were at the bizarrest places or at home as long as I was with you I didn't mind.

The list of things I never told you could go on forever and I wish I could but I'm in a slight rush to write this. I will never tell you in person how sorry I am for leaving you without any notice as I am going off the grid for a while. Plus when I return I don't expect you to hug me or anything as you'll probably be really mad at me for leaving. I'm sorry.

With lots of love,
Bart xx

I felt weak at the knees as I dropped to the floor. A feeling of sadness filled me. I felt like I couldn't breathe as tears streamed down my face. I couldn't believe he left. It seemed impossible that he would leave me like that.I was sobbing uncontrollably as I couldn't stop.It felt like my heart had been ripped it half. I wont know why he left entirely. But I guess I'm glad he explained why he left.

After a while I managed to stand back up as I flopped into the sofa too depressed to move anymore. I felt numb like nothing would matter anymore since he was gone. I looked out the window only to see the night sky with all its bright glowing freckles in the sky. It was beautiful, just like Bart. I just wish he went off with me without leaving....

I honestly couldn't believe I left him like that. But I had to I couldn't stay there after what had happened. I needed space away from everyone. Unfortunately that includes Jaime. Everyone is probably going to hate me when I get back... well thats if I go back.

I looked around the room I was staying in for as long as I could as it was a decent room. It had a cream-white colour with a bright teal accent wall where the bed was, which had teal bedding and a grey headboard and frame, a televison was propped up on a wall as it had an en-suite which was also decorated with white and teal.

A single year fell down my cheek as my thoughts lingered back to Jaime. He'll never know something's that I never told him. Like how much I miss him right now and where I am....

I wish I didn't have to play this sick twisted game anymore. I'm fed up of hurting them but i guess if I carry on they won't get hurt physically by him.

I sent him a message

BartLovesFood: It's done.
--
IHateEverything: Well done know your little Blue lover boy won't get hurt now will he?
--
BartLovesFood; No now what else do I need to do?
--
IHateEverything: I'm glad you asked. You need meet me at the central park nearby in Leeds 9pm tomorrow.Also if you don't them your precious little team get hurt and don't question how.
--
BartLovesFood: Okay just dont hurt them.
---

I turned off the burn phone they gave me and threw it at the nearest wall and collapsed into the bed. I started crying again wishing they would leave me alone and finish this game of theirs.

_____________

Alrighty then this is another oneshot requested by: Erix_18