Dolin: Jealousy pfff no..

Ship Dolin
Requested by: lovesick3impulsive
Warning: Extreme Jealousy

Damian POV
I can believe that father has to through this stupid Charity Ball or whatever its called but since father didnt want me to suffer alone in my terms he let me bring someone with me...

And I know just the person so I picked up my phone and texted my.. Best friend

D-Damian
C-Colin

D-Hello Wilkes
C-Hi Dami, What you up to?
D-Can you come to the Charity ball my Father is holding at the weekend??
C-Umm...Sure.
D-Great
C-But I dont have a tux
D-We can get you one tomorrow as the Ball is on sunday.
C-Great see you 11am tomorrow then?
D-Yes.

After we finished our conversation I switched off my phone and went to play with Alfred the cat.but I have to find him first. Oh well I have nothing to do anyways.

_0o0_the Sunday_0o0_

This tragic day is finally here. There are caterers rushing around as Father have Pennyworth a day off. Thank god my adoptive brothers arent coming till later. But I did ask Colin to come earlier than everyon else for no apparent reason at all..

*ding dong*

Ahh that must be him. I rushed downstairs as fast as my legs would carry me just to see Colin.As I open the door I see Colin with a sheepish look on his face whilst he held a clothes dust jacket which was full in his arm. His firey red hair stood out from his pale skin along with his emerald green eyes. With his freckles dotted all over his face. He looks so cute..

"Whats in the bag? "I asked whilst raising my eyebrow.
Trying to figure it out. Whilst I was trying to find out what I was. I heard a giggle escape Collins lips. I think he's laughing at my attempts eventhough I am one of the worlds greatest detective.

Colins POV

I let out a small giggle at Damian's behavior at him trying to figure out what is in my bag. P.S its actually my tux.

"I thought you were supposed to be one of the worlds greatest detectives? "I asked still laughing.

"Come on I'll show you when we get upstairs"I said whilst grabbing Damians hand wih my free hand and dragging him upstairs.

-At the ball-

Soft classical music was played by the orchestra People, important people ranging from middleaged to old old people. But fortunately? There were people Damians and I's age that we could hang out with including the schools all popular Ingrid whos head over heels for... Me yay?

Anyway its round about an hour after the whole event started to and I have a feeling that someone spiked the punch that was for he minors but it didnt affect me as much as I completely sober. All this time Damian has been gone and it actually has annoyed me as we were suppose to stick together.
My trail if thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone grab my wrist and started to pull me into the table area of the event where refreshment were. Anyway getting sidetracked again. I was dodging people left right and center as the person pulled me through the crowds towards one of the rooms that wasn't open to the event.
Before I know it I am slammed against the wall an usually if this happens I would use my powers but I am wayyy.. Out of it at the moment. I then realized who it was... Ingrid of course it was her well I think it is anyway. I closed my eyes as a second later I felt her soft lips up against mine as she kissed me and I.. Kissed... Back. Her lips were soft and flavored?

I closed my eyes to only feel coldness against my lips once more. I opened my eyes slowly only to see a mad Damian and a sad Ingrid.

Dami's POV.

UGH I went away for a short while to only find Wilkes gone. My eyes glanced over the crowd to spot a bright redhead being pulled through the manor. So naturally I followed.

When I reached the room I followed them into I saw Wilkes and INGRID KISSING!

I felt a huge pang of jealousy as well as anger as I pulled her off of him.

"What the hell are you doing INGRID!"I yelled fuming at this point.

She just stared at me in fear. "I-I--"She started but I cut her off ans grabbed Wilkes wrist and dragged him to where the media are and now its time to show them who Colin Wilkes belongs to.. Wow that sounded weird..

I new fully well that Wilkes was sober thats just going to make it more worth it. I dragged him in front of them and pulled him close and put my lips against his. I could tell he was shocked at first bit then he eased into the kiss alot...

--

Let's just say that Bruce wasn't impressed with my behavior but he was proud that I had found who I love. Also when we parted away from th kiss until Wilkes went home we were both red from embarrassment. But it was totally wort it.

--
There you go..
I hope you enjoyed it.
It Is along the lines of what was requested.