Synopsis

WARNING: DONT READ THIS IF YOU HATE SPOILERS BECAUSE THIS IS THE GENERAL SUMMARY FOR THE WHOLE STORY ! THANK YOU (-:

Mikayla Clifford has lived at an orphanage with her twin brother, Michael Clifford, since childhood, after their father passed away.

Years later, her brother becomes a music idol, and Mikayla lives in a junior nun dorm to reach her dreams of becoming a nun. Her idol twin brother Michael, successfully wins the "5 Seconds Entertainment" vocal auditions for musical band "5 Seconds of Summer," but Michael must leave in order to attend his surgery for his knee in the United States.

Robert Timber, Michael's manager, approaches Mikayla to pose as Michael while he recovers. Mikayla is against it at first, but agrees in order to find their mother. Mikayla posing as Michael joins the band 5SOS and meets its members: Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin.

At first, Luke does not like Mikayla and makes her life hard, while Calum and Ashton are friendly to her. Luke discovers that Mikayla is a girl and threatens to reveal it; however, Mikayla manages to win him over, and he allows her to stay, while fighting his feelings that are beginning to develop.

Calum discovers her true identity but does not reveal it and develops feelings for her; Ashton, thinking Mikayla is a boy, unknowingly starts to fall for her too. The story follows Mikayla, who has to keep her secret away from the cameras while performing with 5SOS, and her journey in discovering her mother's past, which is somehow connected with Luke's.

( this was somehow not exactly what i written, thanks to He's Beautiful's synopsis !! )

- babycalum xx