03 Drunk

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, BE REMINDED THAT MICHAEL ISN'T IN THE BAND BEFORE THIS BUT NOW HE IS EXCEPT HE HAS TO SEND MIKAYLA HERE SO HE WON'T BE IN THE STORY FOR A WHILE )-: IM SORRY I LOVE HIM BUT I HAVE TO FOLLOW THE FORMAT

DRUNK

03

The reminder of Michael's motivation to find our mother has made me reconsider - I don't want to impersonate my brother, but I understand that this is a very important dream to him, and if I can help, I will help.

I was in an empty unisex one-cubicle restroom and staring hard at the mirror. I can do this. This is for Michael and for our mother.

I'm going to have to put away my nun's habit. I let go of my middle-length hair that reached below my neck and tied it. I put on a wig given by Mr Manager ( that's what I had to call him ). I bind my chest and dons Michael's outfit; a black printed tee, skinny jeans and a white Converse.I'm steeling my nerves for this transformation.

The sounds outside were getting louder. I came out of the restroom and into a somewhat dark place where Mr Manager was at. He was wearing his normal suit and he gave me a smile. He pointed towards the closed door.

I nodded in acknowledgement.This is it! I'm going to do this, for Michael Clifford, my brother. I stood patiently in front of the door. "Let's welcome, Michael Clifford, the fourth vocal for 5 Seconds of Summer!" I heard through the door which then opened dramatically and lights were flashing everywhere since it opened. The paparazzi's and reporters were everywhere snapping pictures. "Michael!" They shouted but all I did was stood still, my expression serious.

Without a doubt, the trio band 5SOS was seated on a rectangular long table with the President. The only people standing to clap for me was the President, of course, Calum and Ashton. Luke, however, was just sitting giving a sulky face.

(( somewhere in the living room of a famous artist .. ))

The woman, probably in her late 40s, who had long blonde hair, sat on her sofa with a glass of wine in hand. Her eyes were set on the plasma TV.

She came off looking really devilish with her red lips and arrogant look. She looked towards the TV where the press conference for the new vocalist for 5SOS was in.

"It's that child. Does he really resemble me?" She said.

I followed the 5SOS boys in their black van and arrived to their somewhat 'mansion'. It was huge, I'd say but inside .. it was colorful. Everything was so neat and they had different kinds of rooms, from a intruments room to a recording studio and the layout of the whole house was very teenager-ish and modern.

I went back to my room where they had assigned for me. It was larger than my room back at the convent, where everything was dull and standard. I opened my suitcase filled with boy clothes and my personal stuff. There was an iPod on top of all my clothes and I picked it up. I have to return this to Luke ! ( but without him knowing )

I took the iPod in my hands and opened the door to Luke's room, which was across from mine. The room was empty. Luke is probably out to get some fresh air. I have to put it -- on that table ! I closed the door behind me and moved quickly to the table he had. His room was very organized and everything was in place.

He is probably a neat freak. I quietly placed the iPod on the table but the sound of footsteps could be heard from outside the door.Being the clumsy almost-nun I am, I hurriedly tried to find a place to hide. Yes, I'm stupid, I can just walk out the door and give an excuse that I was lost.