Prologue

Hello friends !! (-:

I'm just gonna write something short, alright ? Well, this story "He's Beautiful" is written in the same format as a korean drama, with the same title. I've watched it a whole lotta times and I love it to bits so I thought why not write it with 5SOS in it? So before anyone says that I try to COPY anything, I'm not. I'm just inspired by the story, hope you all understand and enjoy the story :-)

Prologue

I was late. Everyone is probably now seated at their seats praying to God while I, on the other hand, am still running on my feet quickly to the convent.

I ran past bushes of flowers, green leaves and Garden of Statues. My heart was pumping madly, without a second thought on how my shoes were already torn since I ran so much.

I panted and stopped on my feet at the front of the convent's entrance. I smiled to myself. I reached! I took off my torn , slightly getting mudded shoes, and placed them on one of the shelf rows. I whispered some prayers before entering the entrance of the convent.

"Hallelujah." The priest said once I opened the door. Nobody seemed to notice that I opened the door so I smiled again to myself. I silently shuffled towards one of the benches and squeezed myself between two women who were startled by my sudden presence but I was ignored once again. Doesn't matter.

As the priest were speaking the prayers, I looked over to my left. I gotten distracted by a young girl, about the age of 12, who was busy sitting on the bench while everyone else was standing, listening to her music on her iPhone.

"How rude." I thought. With my nun outfit and all, I bend down and purposely coughed to attract her attention. After a few seconds, she looked over to me seeming a little too arrogant-looking. Her eyes sparkled and she rolled her eyes at me.

I gestured with my finger for her turn off her iPhone. She better do it though, she's in a convent not a concert. Her expression seemed bored but she smirked at me and looked back towards her phone.

I calmed myself down and inhaled and exhaled slowly. "Maybe it's just because she couldn't hear me." I smiled, being positive about this whole thing. I bend down again and silently shuffled behind the bench the girl was sitting on, the last bench at the last row.

"Psst.." I whispered behind her ears. Ignored. I breathed in and calmly tried to take off her earphones but she looked back at me and tug it back to her hand, preventing me from taking any more of her oh-so-lovely earphones.

Dang it, this girl is really stubborn. I would hit her right now if it wasn't a sin. This time, being more firm, I grabbed the earphones from her fingers and tugged it but she tugged harder this time. This was no tug-of-war, she had to hand that gadget over.

Being the clumsy nun I am, I tugged it even harder this time but the earphones unplugged from the phone and caused the annoying phone to jumped out of the girl's hands and landed on the ground. The music blasted loudly from her phone, a nice melody (I had to admit) coming out.

"I wish I was, I wish I was.. Beside you!" The song from the girls iPhone sang in a melody I could easily remember.

Oh no, what have I done. I was determined to get the phone back. My only goal was to turn off the music. Everyone turned to view although I didn't realized. I dived in for the phone but it got knocked under one of the other benches. Everyone was just looking at me, eyes widened but I didn't care. I need to turn off the music, it was banging loudly.

I crouched under the benches and everyone standing squealed as they climbed on top of the wooden benches, avoiding knocking onto me. Fortunately, I found the phone. It was laying just in front of a woman in a dress. I reached out my hand but she squealed as my hand accidentally touched her foot. She kicked the phone out on the gap between the column of benches and I grabbed the phone but looked up to realized that Mother Superior and everyone else was looking at me.

Oh no. Not again, Mikayla! I broke down in embarrassment. This was probably the hundredth time I've embarrassed myself in front of a whole crowd. I'm probably gonna get another punishment of cleaning the statues again by the Mother Superior.

Mikayla Georgia Clifford, a 19 year-old junior nun, with nothing but her infamous clumsy acts since young. I really do hate myself. So much.

(( this is basically an introduction to the main character and oh my god, i love her. don't you? she's so clumsy haha and she's a junior nun, which means she's not a nun yet but in-training ))

- babycalum xx