02 Airport

AIRPORT

02

I was back in the convent, it was already at night by the time I reached here. It was empty and dark with only one dim light at the corner. Feeling quite conflicted with what had happened between me and Michael's manager.

"Mikayla .. ?" A voice spoke from beside me. I was startled at how I didn't realized there was someone with me all along. Oh, it's Mother Superior.

"Mother," I said but after that short acknowledgement, I was back to daydreaming about Michael's situation. "Is there something wrong?" She asked me and took a sit on the bench, sitting beside me.

I nodded at her answer. I am upset because Michael couldn't take the opportunity of becoming a star when it was right in front of him. All because of a mistake during surgery.

"I have helped as much as I can, but it's my lot to be a nun - that's God's will." Referring to Michael's situation, I sighed. Mother looked confused at first but she gave me a smile.

"What about your own will, Mikayla?" I thought for a few minutes on her question. That's right .. What is my own will? Do I even have one?

I thought for a while before replying, "I've lived at the convent since I was very young, and I've never even thought about being something other than a nun like you."

Mother Superior nodded at me and placed her hand on my back. "You have more time ahead of you to see more things, and think deeper thoughts. Furthermore, no human can be totally certain of God's will." She told me and I thought hard about what she meant.

I felt like Mother was trying to remind me that I was still young and she senses that this may not be my calling yet but what she doesn't know is that I really, really want to be a nun. It was my only wish as a young girl. Or maybe I have stayed at the convent out of habit more than a religious conviction, and she's trying to remind me that I have more living to do.

Either way, being a nun is my only will and I'm determined.

Next Week:

(( Somewhere in the Airport .. ))

The trio; Luke, Calum and Ashton, strutted in the airport with Luke in the middle. All three boys were wearing a hoodie, probably to not spur any attention from the public. Luke, who was the tallest among all three of them, had his headphones on and jeans in his pocket. Calum and Ashton were walking right beside him and basically smiling.

The trio band, 5 Seconds Of Summer, were flying to Singapore, from Australia, for a press conference. You could say they were quite a famous bunch. Everywhere they went, girls would be screaming their name. Except for today, they were much hidden with only their hoodies as help and two men in black suits; the bodyguards.

"We have like an hour before the flight, I'm going to walk around by myself." Luke simply said and walked out from the small group he was in. Calum and Ashton basically just nodded. They were already used to his attitude.

It was the time I'll be flying to Rome, to be a nun. It was my only dream since young and I was excited. I've never dreamt of anything other than this; to be nun just like Mother Superior.

I was in my best mood and wearing my normal junior nun uniform. I only brought a small luggage and had my plane ticket to Rome in my hand. I have like half an hour before my flight and now I'm just basically walking around the Airport.

There w much people but not too few as well. Here I come, Rome! It has always been a dream of a lifetime to become a nun. I'm so darn excited, I can actually feel my fingers shaking with excitement.