1.

Deetranada pov

I woke up to my phone playing"shorty right there".I answer it.

D:hello?
Key:my car acting up.can you pick me up?
D:no.
K: but best frrriiieennnddd!
D:fine.

Then I hang up and got dress.I grabbed my backpack and my keys.

"Bye mom."I hopped in my car and drove to lil key house. I honked the horn twice.key walked out the house and in my car.

"What wrong with your car now?"then I started driving to school.

"Nothing.but I didn't feel like driving."said key.

"Lazy."

"I know you not talking miss lazy queen."said key.

"Would a lazy person finish making a new mixtape?"

"You finish full time savage?"asked key.

"Yup.It is on SoundCloud."

"I will listen to it later."said key.then I pull in a parking spot.I grabbed my backpack and hopped out of my car.key and me started walking to class.

"Why we have lockers if we can't use them?"asked key.

"for decoration."then key fell down.I noticed nova laughing with his friends.

"You okay?"

"Yeah."said key.

"Nova stop messing with him."

"What you going to do about it?"asked nova with a smirk.

"I will knock your teeth out your mouth."

"Dee chill you can't get suspended."said key.then he pulled me away from nova.We started walking to class.

"Key,why you afraid of him?you not scared of nobody else beside him."

"It hard to explain."said key.

"You always say that."

"Cuz it is."said key.then we enter the classroom.We sat by the window.

"Today is Friday.so you know what that means."

"Friday fright night. This time you now going sleep during the movie.right?"asked key.

"If you show up on time this time."

"I will."said key.then ms parker walked in.

"Morning class.today we are going to baby project."said ms Parker.

"Easy A."then key rolled his eyes.

"But this years we are having partners."said ms parker. Then class cheered.

"So much for my easy A."

"Cheer up.maybe she will pair us up."said key.

"True."

"Also this year three couples are going watch real children.now me and the principal hand picked you.so,make us proud.when I called you name please come up and collect a doll with the baby bag."said ms parker.

"I hope I get a doll.I can't watch a real kid."said key.

"Me either."

"Lil key and Stacey.
Supa peach and ji.
King Roscoe and flau'jae. Said ms parker.then key got up and got the doll.he sat with Stacey.

"Nova and detanda."said ms Parker. I been in her class for almost a full semester and this woman still can't pronounce my name!

"Ms parker,it is deetranada."then I walked to the front of class with nova.

"Sorry,sweetie.now this let a round of applauds for nova and dtnada for getting the pleasure of watching a real child."said ms parker.

"What!?!"said me and nova.wait! Nova is my parnter!!?!

"Now go to the principal office to receive your child."said ms.parker. then she handed me a hall pass to office.

"What!?!no.I am not going.I refuse to  watch a real kid with him.I ain't doing none of this."

"Me too.I hate kids and I don't like my partner either."said nova.

"if you don't you will fail my class.and every student have credit for my class to graduate."said ms parker with fake smile.

"Well,I can get a new partner?"

"Nope.now to the office you go."said ms parker.then she pushed us out the classroom.

"well,you have fun.I am gym."said nova.

"You ain't going watch this kid.you are."

"no I am not."said nova.then he walked away.I walked to the principal office. principal green was holding a sleep toddler.

"This is Eric."said Mr green.he handed me the little boy.woah,he is heavy.

"This his file and here his the baby bag."said Mr green.then he handed me a file and baby bag.

"Where is nova?"Asked Mr green.

"I don't know."

"You can come at the end of the day to collect his car seat and other bags."said Mr green.other bags?

"How long is this project?"

"One month."said Mr green.then  nova walked in.

"You wanted me."said nova.

"nova and deetranada.if this child get harmed or injury by you. You will be arrest. Now you are dismissed."said Mr green.then I put the baby bag on my shoulder and walked the door.

"Nova,get him."

"Nah,you look like you got him."said nova.then I glared at him.the bell rang.

"Later."said nova.I text key to bring my backpack and meet in English class.I started walking to English class when ji waved at me.

"Woah.ms Parker wasn't playing. You have to watch a real kid?"asked ji.

"Yup.and can you hold him for sec."Then I handed ji eric.

"I love his hair."said ji.

"Yeah.cuz it is like your hair."then eric woke up.he started crying.I grab eric.

"What I am supposed to do?"

"I don't know.should your mother instance kick in or something?"asked ji.

"What mother instance? I ain't no mother."then I tried rubbing his back.

"Um,calm down?ssh."

"Yeah.you got no mother instance."said ji.

"Shut up.see you later."Then I continue walking to class.

"Hey eric,you want to walk?"

"No."said eric.then he lay his head on my shoulder. Well,at least he is lighter now that his awake.I walked my class.everyone stare at me.why they staring? Then I sat next key.

"Key,why they staring at me?"

"Um I don't know maybe because you have a whole kid with you."said key.

"Key,do you know where is nova next class is?"

"Yeah.I think it is science."said key.

"Good."

~20 mins later~

The bell rang.I walked to nova next class.luck for me he was sitting down in class early. I place eric in his place.eric look at nova and started crying.I hit a zayn.I ran out of the class so fast that everything was blur. I should have been a track star.I went music class.