4.

Nova pov

Last night eric kept me up all night  with his screaming from waking up from nightmares. I finally fell asleep at 7 am.when my phone rang. I quickly answered it.

Nova:hello?
Nia:are you still coming by to help me make posters for the bake sale?
Nova:...um
Nia:please tell me you didn't forgot!
Nova:I didn't!
Nia:nova you promise me that you was going help me with this bake sale.because you back out last minute last time.not this time.nova netter not back out in helping again!
Nova:I am not.
Nia:good.I will see you at my house in 10 mins.

Then she hanged up.I guess no sleeping in today.then I got dress.I woke up eric.

"Get up."

"No.I want to sleep"aid eric.oh now you want to sleep.them I got eric dressed.

"Mom,I am leaving."then I hopped in the car and drove to nia house.I knocked on the door.nia opened it.

"I guessing its your turn to watch him."said nia.

"Yeah."then we walked to her backyard. I saw flau'jae and roscoe working on some posters.

"Get a poster.remember the cost is $2 for bake goods and $5 for drinks."said nia.I nodded.I grabbed a poster and some marker.

"Eric, don't touch nothing."

"What I supposed to do?"asked eric.

"You can go talk to roscoe.he is the guy with bowtie."then eric went to roscoe.I started making a sign.

"Do we have be outside?"asked key.

"Yeah.nia,can we do it the house. Its hot outside."said deetranada.

"No.now go."said nia.then deetranada and key walk to the backyard.

"Dee!"said eric.then eric ran to her legs.

"Hey eric."said deetranada.

"Hey dee."said flau'jae.

"Sup guys."said deetranada with a smile.

"Hey deetranada."Then her smile dropped and she glare at me.

"Nova."

"Dee,we came here to help nia."said key.

"You know what key I change my mind.I will help nia cook.I can't be out of here."said deetranada.

"Don't burn nia house down, smokey the bear."

"Smokey bear prevents fire,stupid."said deetranda.

"Okay,firetranda."

"Don't try me nova."said deetranada. Then she flipped her hair and walked back in the house.