25.

(Next day)
Deetranada pov

"Please!"said ji.

"No!"said peach.then they sat at the table.

"What up with you two?"asked key.

"Ji wants me to call him Puerto Rican papi.I am not doing."said peach.

"Please. Just one time."said ji.

"No."said peach.then everyone phone got a Notification including mine.someone airdropped(only iPhones) a photo.I clicked on the photo.

I clicked on the photo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Nia."I growled.

"Dee,calm down.maybe nia didn't do it."said peach.

"Trust me.I know."

"How?"asked ji.

"Yesterday. She tolled me one word Photoshop. And this picture is Photoshop."I want to rip the photo but it is digital. I threw my phone on the table.

"Woah!woah!the phone didn't do nothing to you."said key while checking my phone for damages.

"I know that but I want to beat nia and I don't know where at."

"Dee is scary when she is mad."said eric who is trying whisper to key.

"Agreed."said key.

"I can hear you."

"Well pretend you didn't hear us."said key.

"Why is nia coming for you?"asked ji.

"Because nova likes dee."said peach.

"No he don't. He don't like me."

"Well then I don't know why you broke up with nia for then."said peach.

"Wait,nova and nia not on break this time.they actually broke up?"

"Yeah.cuz nova likes you."said peach.

"No wonder nia was coming after me."

"Yeah.cuz you stole her man."said ji.

"I didn't steal nobody.he broke up with her.so he is single.now if he was still in the relationship and I liked nova.then you can see I stole her man."

"So,what I am hearing is you admitting that you like nova."said key.

"no.I am not."Then key look at peach and ji with a evil smile.

"Key don't star-

"Dee and nova sitting in the tree.f-u-c-k-i-n-g."said key.then he pointed peach.

"First come kissing."Said peach.

"second comes sexting"said ji.

"Third com- then I cut off key.I covered eric ears.

"Okay.I get it. Y'all dirty up a Innocent preschool song."

"we didn't dirty it.we fun it up."said ji.I rolled eyes.note to self:kill nia later

Nova pov

"What this supposed to be?"asked mulatto while poking with fork at the Food.

"oatmeal."said mani.

"It looks soup."then I sipped my orange juice.

"Here comes trouble."said mulatto.nia moved my bag from the seat next to me.she sat down.

"I was saving that seat."

"Yeah.for me right."said nia.

"No.I am saving that seat for someone who is not you.move"

"At long it is not deetranada. I don't care."said nia.

"What part of stay away from me and dee?didn't you understand?"

"I will never stay away from my boyfriend."said nia.

"I am not your boyfriend."

"Yes.you are."said nia.then she tried to kiss my cheek but I lean away from her.Nia stomped away from the table.then mani,mulatto and me phone got a notification. It was picture. I clicked on the photo.nia!

"Y'all are so cute together."said mulatto.

"Latto,are you going disregard the fact nia got thot across the picture."

"I am trying focus on the positive."said mulatto.

"What you going to do to nia?"asked mani.

"Beat her ass."

"You can't fight a girl."said mani.

"True."

"Mani,where was 'you can't fight girl' person was at last time you tried to fight me."said mulatto.

"Why does it matter?you won."said mani.

"You let her win?"

"I didn't let her win."said mani.

"You let me win."said mulatto.

"no.yes.no!"said mani.

"Okay.bet."said mulatto.then mulatto left the table.

"Nova,why you always get me in trouble?"said mani.

"Sorry?"then mani left the table.I saw nia leaving the cafeteria. I followed nia to the hallway.I saw dee and nia.

"i don't why nova wants you. You are nothing.honey."said nia with a neck roll.Dee crossed her arms.

"I don't know why you keep coming for me. But don't come for me unless I send for you."said deetranada

"I wouldn't have to come for you if you stay away from nova."said nia.

"nova let you control him.I ain't nova.you can't control me."said deetranda

"You lucky I can't find some dirty on you yet.but when I do."said nia.she step closer to dee.

"Trust me.I always do. And when i do you will stay away from nova.hell you might even transfer school if the secret big enough."said nia.

"Nia,I never thought you would blackmail people."

"Apparently you know nothing about your girlfriend."said deetranada while walking pass me.

"She is not my girlfriend."

the baby project (deetranova)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें