17.

(Next day)
Deetranada pov

"Dee,I heard john john da don is hosting rap battle.I signed up to be in it.you gotta be there."said ji.

"I don't get a invite?"asked key.

"You are my ride there."said ji.

"I feel like a taxi."said key.

"No.a taxi get paid.you don't."

"Why that sounds familiar?"asked key.

"Cuz you said it to me."

"Oh yeah."said key.

"So you going?"asked ji.

"Yeah."

"We can ride together. What time you want key to pick you up?"asked ji.

"Woah wait a second. Dee my best friend and all.but you can't be signing me up for stuff."said key.

"It's okay,key.and beside nova is picking me up."

"What?!?"said key.

"Since when you and nova cool like that?"asked ji.

"I don't know. And key is right you can't voluntell him to do stuff."

"Volun who?"asked ji.

"Voluntold it means a task that was once voluntary has now been ordered to you.look it up in ubran dictionary. Pick up a book would ya."then the bell rang.

"See ya later."said ji.then he walked in opposite direction of me and key.

"I don't feel like going history."

"if you get caught sleeping in his class.what did I tell You to?"Asked key

"To raise my head slowly and say amen.but that don't work for me. I sleep  with my head in my hand."

"aye not my fault."said key. Then nia walked to us.

"Stay away from Nova!"said nia.she tried to punch me in the face but I ducked. That girl is crippled and wants to fight me. I got in my fight stance.

"get her best friend!"said key

"get her best friend!"said key.then nia tried to punch me but I caught her hand.she kicked me with her good foot.oh hell no!then I punch in the face and sweep her feet.

"Whoop that trick!"said key.then I started stomped on her.someone grab me from my back.

"Let of me."

"What happened?"asked nova.

"Get your girlfriend before I put her in check."

"She not my girlfriend."said nova. Then I walked to key.he high five me.

"dee,your lip is bleeding."said key.I pulled out my phone. I had a cut on my lip.

"Great.my lip will hurt every time I eat until it heals."I hate nia.

Nova pov

Roscoe ran to me.

"Nia is fighting deetranada. And nia is losing."said roscoe.

"Watch him."then I handed eric to Roscoe. I ran to the fight.I push Through the crowd to middle of it.deetranada was stomping on nia.why is deetranada fighting nia for?I grab deetranada away.

"What happened?"

"Get your girlfriend before I put her in check."said deetranada with an attitude.We broke up.

"She not my girlfriend."then deetranada walked away from me.I went nia.

"What happened?"

"I was walking down the hallway when deetranada hit me.and me being crippled. I fell to the floor and she started stomping on me."said nia.deetranada would never hit nia.... Would she?but they don't hate each other.....do they?I helped nia to her feet.

"Let me help you to the nurse."then nia fell to the floor again.

"Carry me."said nia.then I pick up nia bride style and brought her to the nurse.

"What happened?"asked nurse honey.

"I was attack by this ghetto ugly baldheaded wannabe skinny ass black girl."said nia.never mind.maybe they do hate each other.

"In simpler words she got in a fight."

"I didn't "get in a fight".I was pulled in a fight!"said nia.

~later~

At lunch I made mani watch eric.I went to deetranada table.key look scared.I am not going hurt him....today.I sat next to ji.

"Dee why you attacked nia?"

"Attacked?what lies has that girl been telling you?because apparently you don't check Snapchat."said deetranada.

"I haven't been on snap yet today."

"Go check Snapchat.then come back to me."said deetranada with an attitude. Then I got up and went to my table.I went to key snap.it was a video of deetranada and nia fighting. That doesn't show who Started the fight.

"Mani,do you know who started the fight?"

"Nia. It is on jayla marie snap."said mulatto.

"He asked me.it was nia."said mani.

"I going to talk to nia. Watch eric."

"Nova,we are not your babysitters."said mulatto

"Yeah.I know.babysitter get paid.you don't.thanks."then I went to the nurse office.nia was playing on her phone.

"How you feeling?"

"Better.the nurse said I can go home after lunch is over."said nia.

"Nia,I have a question."

"Okay."said nia.

"Why you hit dee first?"

"Nova,I was attacked!"said nia.

"You are all over Snapchat. So are you going to keep that story?"

"deetranada hit me first. So I hit her back."said nia.

"Nia,why you lieing?"Asked peach while walking in.

"Why you listening to our conversation?"asked nia.

"Because you trying to lie on dee.I ain't finna let that happen."said peach.then she turn to me.

"Nia yelled at dee and swang at her."said peach. Then she went to talk to nurse honey.

"So,you lied to me?"

"No.I was um."said nia.

"I am so happy we broke up.cuz now I can do this."then I did the middle finger and Walked out the nurse office.that felt good!