Chapter 56 - An Idea.

CHAPTER 56

‘’Aye Harry, is Luna with you? I met her brother today and he said he spotted Luna. I told him that Luna is really here and he wanted to meet her up?’’

I groan. ‘’For fuck sakes! Troubles are to come!’’ My hands are on my face, utterly showing that I’m depressed.

‘’He doesn’t know?’’ Harry questions. I sigh and answer, ‘’He obviously doesn’t even know a thing. He stopped caring about me, remember?’’

‘’I see, but hasn’t he got a clue or something? He should be wondering and questioning on the state of you being here, and not in Doncaster still.’’

‘’He is ignorant of me, I think I should just understand.’’ I stand up and give my hand to Harry, ‘’Your phone, please.’’

‘’What are you gonna do?’’ Harry asks as giving his phone.

‘’I’m going to call him. You have enough minutes right?’’ I reassure.

‘’By all means, I do. Go ahead and explain him everything.’’ Harry says.

‘’I need a time alone, do you mind going outside?’’ I plead as I start dialling Louis number. I wonder what will happen in the next five or ten minutes.

‘’I’m afraid I will fall down crying or shout, and I’m afraid you will be annoyed by my high voice.’’ I add.

‘’Sure. Do what you want.’’ Harry says as he gives a tap in my back. I nod and raise one of my thumbs up. By the time Harry has gone out Louis already picks up my call, and the familiar voice follows.

‘’Harry!’’ Louis’ voice comes in.

‘’It’s me, Luna.’’ I speak. Ah, why am I talking to him on the telephone again? Reminds me of memories.

‘’Luna? I met your brother-‘’

‘’I know, Harry gave me the fucking message and that’s the reason I’m calling you now.’’ I try to keep calm, although my words are not so good to hear.

Louis seems to be confused, I know he fucking will. He speaks again, ‘’I thought you’re going to be happy or something?’’

‘’Happy? I’m not anywhere to the word ‘happy’ you prick!’’ I almost shout. ‘’You’re bringing troubles to me, you should have kept your mouth shut!’’

‘’Like seriously Luna, I don’t even know what your problem is!’’ This time Louis raises his voice. This is the first time he got mad at me, well after we meet each other again since my ‘trip’ to NYC.

‘’Why should you, you don’t even care anymore!’’ I shout as the tears start jerking. ‘’If you cared about me, this things might not happen!’’

‘’What things?’’ Louis’ voice lowers, I cast a deep feeling of guilt inside his voice.

‘’I escaped from my house! Surprised? Oh you shouldn’t be, since you were too busy coming back to reply my damn messages.’’ I start crying again.

‘’You left? No, you’re not..’’ Louis sounds surprised, which makes me choke.

‘’I was! I was!’’ I shriek. ‘’And now it’s so perfect that you told Willton that I’m here! You’re bringing the worse!’’

‘’Luna, okay I’m sorry I don’t know-‘’

‘’Shut the fuck up, you better think of what to do now! How if the found out that I’m here, working as Harry’s personal photographer, hanging out with boys all the time..’’

‘’Fuck you Louis just fuck!’’ I spit again. ‘’You’re a troublemaker! Never have I thought you’ll turn badass!’’

‘’Where the fuck is Willton now? Besides you? Or do you activate the loudspeaker, and let him here our fucking damn conversation?’’

‘’Luna, oh my God just stop! You’re still thinking negatively, you haven’t changed at all!’’ Louis says. ‘’Could you please stop complaining? I can help you, I have an idea. Don’t worry! You can say I have left you, I don’t care anymore, but I’m kinda serious about this- I don’t! You’re still my friend indeed, and never do I forget you!’’

My lips stop producing words, my ears start to listen carefully to Louis’ words instead.

‘’You do know it tortures me not to hear you again! I know I’m a prick for not replying your messages that often, but actually I thought about you!’’

‘’You’re my good friend and I’ll never mean to leave you.’’

I’m shot silent. My heart pounds harder- does Louis mean his words? Although his words sound so gentle and calming, my mind keeps warning me to stay aware. He might just tell me little white lies again. Louis, don’t you think I’ll forgive you straightaway- my brain cautions.

‘’I’m sick of hearing your words, just tell me your damn idea straightaway! I need a way to solve this fucking problem. Why the fuck did Willton have to spot me anyway?’’

‘’I don’t know, he said he spotted you choosing necklaces with a tall curly-headed guy, which is Harry right?’’

‘’Yes it is Harry, what the hell is your problem?’’ I respond as Louis’ tone sounds teasing.

‘’Nope, I think you guys are going way too far.’’ He laughs. ‘’I hope you’ll end up with him then.’’

My heart pounds crazier once I hear Louis’ wish- I really don’t understand myself. Flashbacks of Harry kissing me, hugging me, pleasing me, and basically all- come to my mind as another flashbacks if me and Louis’ memories follow. Does it mean I’ve got a move on, but my heart is for Louis still? I really don’t understand myself. I shake my head and try to act hard, ‘’Fuck, just tell me your idea!’’

‘’Since I only told Willton that ‘Luna’ is here, doesn’t mean ‘Luna Strittle’ is here right?’’ Louis speaks. I can feel my blood running fast as I hear the word ‘Strittle’; Louis always says ‘Strittle’ differently, while Harry can’t say ‘Strittle’ at all. Fuck, my mind keeps on comparing Louis and Harry!

‘’So, I think we can make a scene.’’

‘’What scene?’’ I curiously ask.

‘’We should give you a makeover. I believe Lou can help.’’ Louis speaks.