Chapter 96 - Happy endings end.

CHAPTER 96

 Soundtrack : I’ll Always Remember You, Miley Cyrus on Hannah Montana)

 Luna’s P.O.V

'’Luna.’’ I hear a familiar voice calling on my name. I honestly don’t know where I am standing, it’s a dark room with just a chair next to me and the floor I’m landing my feet at. As Willton’s voice booms through the room, I turn my head directly to the door where the voice is sourced. I’m scared, shocked, horrified at the state of knowing Willton has found me again after all these years. I look around to a search for a help, or at least a cupboard to hide my ass at, but I find nothing but just the eerie cold air.

‘’Luna.’’ The voice repeats on mentioning my name. This time, it’s followed by the slow sound of the door closing.

Slow, careful motions of steps are heard as I try to know how to react, or act. I am alone, I have nothing with me except my clothes stuck on my body. My phone is not even with me, and nobody’s with me except Willton. How did this all happen? How did Willton find a way to find me all over again? What if my family has been waiting for me, outside this dark room?

Wilton’s steps stop, replaced with those feet standing rigidly-rooted right in front of me.

'’Fear not, sister.’’ I hear Willton says. ‘’I’m not doing anything harmful.’’

'’I can’t, don’t, and won’t trust you.’’ I coldly say. Despite of the state of me being afraid I still want to act cruel to this own flesh and blood of mine. After all, he did hate me. He did ruin my life. My family only did love him. Not just for the past.. How if they still do hate me in this present time?

’'Why won’t you? It’s been six years, long enough time for people to finally set up their minds again.’’ Willton says, his tone being calm but serious. I’m still not looking into his eyes. What for? I might seem like an idiot to keep looking on the floor, but I might also have no other option.

‘’Really? Six years and I haven’t changed my perception about my fucked-up family.’’ That’s what it is, fucked-up. The best phrase to describe my family in just one second.

My words seem to hit Willton right in the place. He raises his voice, a bit. ‘’We’re not fucked-up! What even made you think we are?’’

This time I challenge him by lifting my head up, facing him right onto his hazel eyes. The sparkle of those hazel eyes are still so soothing, but those eyes don’t resemble Willton itself. He is witty, he is absolutely not a good guy. His eyes are sweet, but they just get to deceive everyone.

‘’Should I mention the details of every little fucking events that had been happened back in 6 years ago? God, Willton, I don’t even know why I’m here. Where the fuck am I? Why do you even come here?’’

‘’You wanna know why?’’ Willton smiles, or smirks? I can’t easily tell. Before I can answer, he speaks as an answer to his own question directed to me.

‘’Louis brought you here, Louis showed me you’re here, Louis was behind all this.’’

Louis was behind all this.

 With that sentence, my eyes widen and open themselves up at once. It’s been like two weeks or so since I last dreamt about Louis, not to mention Willton, and just now I saw it back on my sleeping time again.

I’ve never dreamt about Willton before, not since I’ve escaped my ass from that damned house. That was really my first time seeing him after six years, he has changed a lot. Is it how he looks like, now?