Preparing for a hunt

The hunt and me had a routine of 'fun'. First they would wake me up at the crack of dawn usually by a 'nice' prank such as dumping cold water on my face shocking me with electricity or exchanging my clothes for santa Claus clothes. Still even with these pranks, i loved my sisters- i knew that they would never betray me like some other people would. By this point, 8 months of my training was over... It was time for my first time to prove myself. Now by this point, i had greatly improved my speed strength and endurance by running lifting trees and rocks and weights. Running 10 miles every morning does help your endurance. I hadn't seen lady artemis in a month because she was apparently on a solo mission that was too dangerous for 'an insolent boy and my hunters' she had finished her mission and had come to give me my test. I had no idea what my test would be so imagine my surprise when she said, bring me the flower Alstroemeria from the peak of picos on the Zagros mountain in persia. I was surprised when she said this- Artemis could ask me to bring her anything in the world but she asks for a flower from persia? " as you wish my lady" i replied.

" you are now arriving in Persia " little did I know that this would be one of my hardest missions in my life...