~1~ Reader x Ryuzaki(L. Lawliet) part 1 [Death Note] The Genius couple

**This story was far from when Ray Penbar and his fiancée were killed by Kira... no this was far from that...go figure.**

You're a kid genius, probably graduated at such a young age that's why many are jealous and proud of you. Still you remained humble that's why most of them likes a lot about you. Luckily enough, your father is a cop and your mother is a chef. But in exchange you are alone at home most of the time.

There was an event that occurred, people dying strange like a God among people is judging them. Since you have a long history of helping the police in their investigations, you were asked if you want to participate in the Kira investigation. You didn't hesitated, even if it means you might die along the way.

You ride your scooter and took your father to the police station where he works. When you got to your destination, you parked your scooter and entered the police station with your father.

"Are you sure, (Y/N)?" Asked by your father, utterly concerned about you, the two of you were closer than your mother does, and so you spend your free time helping your dad catch bad guys.
"Why not, besides I'll be safe with you father. We also have Yagami-san with us." You gazed at mister Yagami Suichiro who beamed at you, "This is a secret investigation, it might take all your free time." Matsuda whined but he never meant that you shouldn't join. You gave him a smile and he scratched his head smiling at you.

Your father's always been proud of you, he believes that all you do will be a complete success. That's your source of confidence and strength. Your father ride your scooter and pointed which direction you'll go, Matsuda was behind the two of you, he was in his police car. They took you on a big hotel, probably the great hotel you've ever been to, sparkling lights and expensive things are dancing in your eyes when you entered, as you scanned the whole place, your (e/c) eyes are smiling at the great view you won't forget. "Such luxury." You muttered to yourself, you entered a big room with everyone, only to be pranked by a boy around your age, "BANG!" He said childishly, pointing his finger at you. The boy's skin was pale but his skin was more white than yours, his eyes have heavy black bugs and his horrifying black eyes. But you thought that his black hair was a little "cool". You snickered and gave him a frowning face. People around you laughed, but you smiled as soon as your father laughed at you. The boy took a sit, in a weird stance, folding his legs as he sit and placing his thumb on his lips. You described him as a "frog".

"Who's this girl?" The boy asked everyone around you, you folded your arms in annoyance. You never even thought of having friends with this weird guy. "I'm Akiya (L/N)"  you gave a fake name, you just thought it would be better not to say your real name. Your father knows but you winked at him and he decided to go along. Nobody knows your real name except your father. "She was the daughter of mister  (L/N). She decided to join the investigation." Matsuda explained everything to the guy who asked just a few seconds ago. "I'm Ryuzaki." He said to you, giving a hand. But you didn't grab it, and so he put it down. "You sure she can help?" He scoffed, but you kept controlling your temper. The only flaw about you is that you're a short-tempered girl, you sometimes end up smashing someone's face a few times. "She's a genius Ryuzaki, she graduated at the age of 17." Mogi said, which made you lose your growing anger. "...Yes, and I might be of help to you." You added, smiling at Ryuzaki. He gave you a weird look and scanned your bag. "Hey!" You shrieked, Ryuuzaki grabbed your phone out of your precious bag. "Phones not allowed." He declared, you rolled your (e/c) eyes, while Ryuzaki smirked at your reaction. "Fill me in, please." You said politely, He gladly explained it all to you. "Well, we suspect Mister Yagami's son, Yagami Light there's 5 percent-- no 1 percent that he was Kira." Yagami Light was your classmate on your highschool days, the two of you got along well since the two of you are smart ass--genius.

"What do you want me to do?" You asked half-heartedly, Light was one of your best friends and you didn't like the idea of him being suspected. You might even had a crush on him, and now he was a suspicious person thanks to Ryuzaki. "You're going to watch him when he's outside of their house, no need to spy him inside since we installed cameras and bugs there." "Great, just great." You complained, to make things worse he even made you a look-out, the worst is your spying your best friend. "Have a problem with that?" Ryuzaki asked, you're probably going to explode but then you decided to calm yourself. "I thought I'd play a role like helping you solve hard stuffs." You said but well he didn't mind. Your father pat your shoulder since he noticed your going to burst out. "Sheesh, how lame." You whined but you were forced to do as he said.