~2~ Reader x L.lawliet part 2A- (Bad ending) The genius couple's deaths

The next morning, you were lazing out in your luxurious bed. Since you locked your room, Watari and L had a hard time waking you up. You're  probably dreaming something like out-of-this-world, you feel lying on a bunch of fluffy clouds.

Ryuzaki was knocking outside. "(Y/N), it's morning... you gotta get up we've got many work to do right?" He yelled, but instead you put your comfy pillow on your ears so no noise will be stuck in your precious ears. "Miss Akiya, it's bad wasting time. After you do what Ryuzaki told you to, you can sleep all you want." Watari said, but you can't lift your butt out of bed. Everyone tried waking you up and convince that you get up now, but you're persistent. Until they were forced to use their extra keys to open your room.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)!" Matsuda shrieked, "...hey, it's 9:34 AM already!" Mogi yelled at you. "I-I don't want...to get up yet..." you said groggily. Ryuzaki shaked you continuously and slapped you but it wasn't that strong. "Hey, Ryuzaki!" You yelled because they kept pestering you. "Good, she's up." Ryuzaki scoffed, and you smirked. "I didn't know it was this hard to wake up a princess."

"Okay, okay, thanks for ruining my great dream... ugh! There was a reverse harem just now but it was gone!" You said chuckling. "You mean, boys chasing you and stuffs like that?" "Yeah, you're one of them." When you said that, everyone around you laughed. Ryuzaki scratched his cheek with his finger. "Sorry, my daughter's just weird sometimes." Your father informed them, then you groaned. "Do girls really like it when boys dig them?" Ryuzaki asked you. You answered: "Not really... it's just funny." "Then you like it at all." He derided you in a funny way. "Okay, okay well yeah maybe." You pouted your glistening lips.  "Let's do plan A now." Aizawa declared, you stretched your arms and yawned which means your still sleepy. "All I have to do is spy miss Misa, right?... God I never thought this day will come when I'll spy my idol. I'm actually a die hard fan, but now you ruined it." You said cheekily. "Sorry. It's all because of Kira." Ryuzaki apologized politely, you shrugged your shoulder, you stuck your hands up and waved them. "No-No it's not your fault at all..." you said sweating. "I might be back after a long time, since I'm sure one day spying is not enough." You said, no one objected it and you smiled. "(Y/N), goodluck. Do be careful, if she's really the second Kira you might die probably." "Yeah, take care." "Careful, (Y/N)" everyone wished you goodluck and be careful, your father smiled at you. He doesn't seemed worried because he knows you'll come back safe.

...or that's what they thought.

For five days, you spied Amane Misa. When she goes home , when she goes to her job and when she goes to Yagami's house. You noticed her a few times talking to other than herself, just like Yagami does. After a day, you noticed Amane Misa scans the whole place and didn't talk anymore to other than herself. Did someone informed her that I'm spying her? Such as...a Death God?! (Shinigami) little by little you seemed to prove that there's actually a Shinigami, Amane Misa seemed cautious than she was, she's not lowering her guard anymore. She might try to plan something so she can kill me, what's more Kira might help her and they'll execute me. I shouldn't lower my guard... you thought, it was horrible but there was a 70 percent chance, it was a huge percent that it convinced you to stop spying her for now.

You told everything to Ryuzaki, and he seems worried about your life. "That's dangerous... I think we should let Kira do his move, or should I say... let's wait for Yagami's turn... no I think I'll go to his university tomorrow to do something." Ryuzaki said, it seems agreeable. "Don't die, Ryuzaki." You said worriedly.

Ryuzaki attended the university where Yagami attends. He saw Misa there with Yagami, you saw he touched her butt but you know he was up for her phones but still you were offended. "Ryuzaki..!" You groaned from a very far distance. You saw Yagami calling someone, but the phone Ryuzaki have was the one ringing. Watching it further made you thought that Amane Misa was really the second Kira and Yagami Light was Kira because he called Amane. There's only one reason why he wants to call Amane and you know it: It's because Amane can recognize the name of a person just looking on his face, and Yagami wants to know what is Ryuzaki's real name to kill him. Now you are sure that Amane is the second Kira and Yagami... is Kira. Thankfully, L is a genius that you two were able to prove it. L got a call from someone and said that Amane Misa was the second Kira and that she was confined. You yelled "yes!" And go back to the headquarters where the Kira investigation team do their works. The next day, Yagami Light offered himself to be monitored- confined under Ryuzaki. You were shocked as everyone else, he was saying something that he might actually be Kira and that he doesn't know if he really was Kira. He might be under Kira's spell or manipulated by him. You thought it was so fishy, meanwhile Yagami Suichiro also wanted to be confined. Because he can't accept that Yagami is really Kira. You were worried but you can't do anything about it. L agreed and now three of them are confined. All of you watched them as they were confined. There are bugs and cameras installed there. You also heard Yagami saying "...I discard it!" He looked serious for a moment and then he looked innocent. "Heey! He's really fishy." You said, Ryuzaki nodded. Amane Misa looked and acts innocent too just like Yagami. Your brain was still processing and you thought that, IT WAS POSSIBLE TO PASS KIRA'S POWER! you told Ryuzaki about it and he seems to believe you, what's more he was surprised and can't believe you thought the same way he thought. "You're a genius... (Y/N)!" Matsuda and the others were amazed to both of you. "We can catch Kira this way, with Ryuzaki and (Y/N) here things are becoming more easier!" They praised the both of you.