~4~ Amane Misa x Sadist!! reader

(Warning: this one has bad language and violence)

Amane Misa was a famous model.

While you, were just a mere person who was used to cutting necks and throats.

You idolized her back then but since life became cruel for you to live in, you became a robber. What if the two of you meet each other again unexpectedly?

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Marco, we got many victims to rob and kill today. 'Ya in?" Naked Sucker asked you-- that's his lame and rotten nickname. You were called Grim killer, which was not in your tastes either. But this guy calls you by your old nickname which was Marco. "Stop calling me Marco you lame ass." You whined, drinking your beer and pulling your cap down to hide your growling eyes.

He laughed and continued to mock you. "You shit yourself! And by the way, our target is the famous Amane Misa! Aren't you into it..." you spit right into his face. You thought that you'd have to save her no matter what, it's just that you actually met her back then and started to idolize her. You also promised to save her since the day she was about to get killed by someone who in turn-- died anonymously by some kind of thing or--Death God. "No way, you shitheads why her...." you shouted like hell in your head. "There's so much bounty in exchange for her head... and many wants to join her in bed as well..." you were about to vomit when you heard that.

"Not me, Naked sucker... I'll save her." He laughed. "You fucker might as well try suicide. Old dude died because of a girl's charm." "Shut up." You walked out and grabbed your rusty pistol, put it in your pocket. Everyone knows it wasn't allowed in japan to use guns, but it's just your protection charm or something.

Hurrying, you rode your stolen motorbike and head for the tv headquarters. Misa wasn't there, the director said her shooting was in Kyoto.

It was so far but you decided to do it-- it wasn't for granted and you really wanted to see her again. It's been a year since the two of you met.

There in Kyoto, you see her. Shining in gorgeous shiny black jacket with feathers, her eyes like a ruby dancing towards your own eyes, your lips felt numb and you seem frozen. "I'm struck..." when she heard you, her eyes closed and smiled. " y/n-kun! Glad to meet you again after a year...!"  she approached you and shook your cold hand, you tried to force a great smile but instead was a forced smile. She know it was forced but she's too kind to admit, and your inner sadist aren't active whenever she's with you.  By the way it was her break time anyway and she was talking with a boy earlier before she approached ya.

"Anyways y/n-kun, this is Yagami Light-- my boyfriend." You really became a live monument. A guy with acorn coloured hair approached the two of you. He gave you a cold smile and you smirked. He stuck his lame hand (in your opinion) for you to shake, you firmly gripped his hand painfully. "Nice to... meet ya." You said coldly. "Heh~... same." He scoffed, looking in pain. You want to cut him now- pull his head out of his stiff shoulders.

Amane could feel the growing tension. She tried to touch your hand so you let go of Yagami's hand and put yours in your pocket. Amane laughed and just swiftly hold back her hand, she requested two iced macchiato, for the two of you. "Err... haha...--why don't you~drink?"  You swiftly turned your head and smiled. "Arigato! Misa... ooh, macchiato our fave!" You grabbed it and took a sip after blowing. "Ehem- that's our favorite." Yagami teased you but you pulled yourself together. "Why are you here anyway y/n-kun?" Misa-chan asked cheerfully. You winked and said "..it's private..." "I won't allow it- she's my girlfriend and someone borrowing her just isn't right." Yagami insists. "Oooh that's my Light-kun!" She hugged him, but Light looked like he was annoyed not happy at all. He seems like he was just forced to say that but he really doesn't want you to be with her because--