~3~ Reader x L. lawliet part 2B- (good ending) The genius couple's happy ending

You were still dreaming peacefully, when a certain someone broke into your room and woke you up.

"(Y/N)! Wake up, you should be spying Amane right?" It was Ryuzaki. You were still dizzy. "How'd you get into...my room?" You said groggily asleep. Ryuzaki chuckled and pulled you out of your bed. You shrieked. "Stop you silly pale face!"

You wiped your eyes and yawned. Ryuzaki left you there on your position, You chased him.

Everyone was already there but you, your father called you as soon as he noticed you. "Y/N !" He said to you , you greeted him warmly and gave him a hug. "So all I have to do was spy on her, right?" "Well yes."

(From this point on, you did exactly what you did in the bad ending. But only when you spied Misa.)

You told everything to Ryuzaki. "That's dangerous, Y/N!" He was worried. You gave him a smile. "Don't worry, everyone's faith is my strength. I won't die just because of Kira."

Matsuda also finished spying Yagami,  he said that Yagami don't act strange. "Jeez Matsuda, I'm pretty sure Yagami knew and felt your presence." You whined. Matsuda scratched his head and smiled awkwardly. In the middle of the night, you gazed at the night sky. It was beautiful, sparkling stars, dark blue horizon and the clouds that forms different wonderful things. Someone approached you, you turned to look who it is. "R-Ryuzaki?" "It's been two months since I met you... and right now, you've already..." he trailed off, you looked at him and you were baffled.  "Yeah, it's been two months since I'm here and Kira's killing people around two years now." Ryuzaki tried to get close to you more.

"Eh~ that's not what I mean Y/N." He said awkwardly chuckling and blushing.  "That's not so like you, Ryuzaki." You giggled. "Actually...there's something I wanna tell you~" he was interrupted by Watari. "Ryuzaki, Near offered to help you. Will you accept it?" "Who's...Near?" You were frustrated, and curious. "...he's one of the orphans, like I used to be back then. The orphanage was full of gifted children, geniuses and extra-ordinaries." He explained to you as he put his thumb on his lip. "...Is that so?! Then accept his help, that way we'll catch Kira easily!" You yelled, Ryuzaki seem confused. "Actually, I don't want to. Near belongs to SPK and I know he can replace me when I'm gone." "Don't say things like that- I hate it, Ryuzaki! Pride doesn't matter here! What matters is that we catch Kira."

"I guess you're right. Well then, Watari please summon Near here."

It wasn't too long, someone visited Ryuzaki's hotel. You, Ryuzaki and Watari were the only ones who's there. Someone approached the three of you, he wears a childish mask that resembles Ryuzaki. "Hm? Can I ask why he's wearing that?" You said, Ryuzaki whispered to you. "He's really like that, he doesn't lower his guard down. What's more he doesn't know you." The guy with the mask is with his comrades from the SPK.

"Near, you're safe here. You can remove your mask." Ryuzaki told him. "Okay, if you say so L." He wore off the mask, he looked like L a bit, his hair was pure white and his face looked pale, just like Ryuzaki. He was also childish as Ryuzaki. "Wooooaahh! You're so cute!!!" You shrieked as you ran towards him and shook his hand. "I'm Akiya." You said, he thought it was your real name. "You're pretty outgoing, Akiya. Isn't it bad to tell me your name?" "Don't worry, Near. It's a fake name! Besides I'm not Kira anyway!☆" Ryuzaki laughed but he was trembling a bit. You asked him why. "Ryu...zaki, what's...wrong?" You asked as you slowly turned your head to face him. He was trembling and there's a hint that he was a little jealous of Near. "Why're you looking like your jealous of Near, Ryuzaki?" Near chuckled. "L, you seemed like you grown a lot! You even had a girl friend here, sorry for meddling with her that it caused you to tremble." You clenched your fist as your face turns redder and redder. "W-W-Wha-Wha-Whaat?! I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" You yelled, L was blushing too and it looks fun because his face was pale coloured. "Oh, is that so? But you seem to be close- no, very close. Like lovers." You started to feel like vomiting but not seriously. "Me, puff. Yeah, Ryuzaki was kind but I never even thought about that! You green-minded dude." Ryuzaki chuckled again. "Well I guess... We-We should just... do what we're here for!" You stuttered, you were still blushing having the thoughts Near gave you.