~6~Matsuda x reader

Unknown POV:

Everyone, has their own complex ideas.

While he, was left behind. His ideas are never been approved, whenever he suggest they turn him down. Since his ideas are totally made by a complete idiot.

But somehow, somehow... he can be useful.

"Matsuda, I don't get what you're pointing at all." Almost everyone said.

"Err--no, I guess it...isn't necessary for my idea to be our plan at all." Matsuda said, feeling totally useless.

"Now then, we'll go with Yagami-san's plan." Said L, a mysterious detective.

You felt sad about Matsuda, since he was err--stupid and slow but he was the kindest and thoughtful there is.

"I guess what Matsuda said must be that we should, umm... umm...--" even you don't really understand.

"Oi, (y/n)-chan stop making a fuss over--"

"No, Matsuda you said you want to observe everything the Kira we suspect do, observe him everyday even in his own house his school, I know it's pretty sarcastic ruining his privacy but you know we can get something, right??!"

"Err that's too long--but.."

"Also! You mean that since the Kira is just like L, we should also apply something, that only L know about that weakness, and we will beat him!" You said confidently.

"Is that what you mean Matsuda?"

"Uh, I guess so--"

"Well then, Matsuda's idea was pretty good as well as Mister Suichiro's, but let's do what Matsuda said first as Plan A and Mister Suichiro's idea as Plan B." L said, smiling a bit.

Matsuda looked happy, he looked at you and smiled.

There's red lines on your cheeks.

"Ooooh, (y/n)'s blushing!"

"No, just happy though...umm, by the way what's your weakness anyway L?"

"Just boobs."

(Y/N): Ho-How straightforward...

Around you are perverts blushing. You almost shouted "what the hell?!"

Matsuda looked at your chest. "A man's favorite--"
"Crap Matsuda!" You slapped Matsuda "you pervert!"

"Really, it's boobs."

"Okay, Okay got it..."

"So what'll we do, squeeze (y/n)'s cleavage on Kira--

"I SAID SHUT UP, MATSUDA!!"

Everyone laughed, Matsuda liked teasing you. Although you're good friends and all. What a friend, right.

"Then our operation starts tomorrow, after all our preparations."

"Woah, like a battlefront right!"

"Quiet Matsuda! It's kinda annoying..."

They departed happily. Since it was turning afternoon, (y/n) and Matsuda decided to take lunch together. With the others, of course.

"It's first time Matsuda's idea got picked this time. Although (y/n) explained it herself. I feel like an idiot not understanding such a simple plan."

"Eh, no, I was at fault, I can't explain things better hehe... in cost, no one could ever understand my points."

You were eating spaghetti at the time, and couldn't really talk since the food was just so delicious. Pancakes, Cookies, Cakes as desert. Fried chicken, curry, and ramen as your main dish. Sushi as your side dish and tea as your beverage. While the others are eating chocolate cake and ramen only. What is this? Eat all you can?! Oooh, that made me hungry too. Damn virtual foods.

"Hey (y/n)'s eating wild... are you that hungry?!"

"AAAHHH. OOOOHHHHOOHOHOHO, SO DELICIOUS!"

"(y/n)?...She doesn't hear us..."

They just ate as many as they could.

Then the next day had come. You yawned for a while and finally did your daily routines.

Matsuda had left a voice mail.

"(y/n)-chaan... will you come with me in the Prefi restaurant? If it's a yes, then come on 10 pm... I'll be waiting!!"

"This smells fishy."-y/n

You came.

Matsuda was grinning over. You yawned.

"Why brought me here??"

"(y/n), after this investigation and everything... and...umm.." he kept stuttering.

"Umm...err.. hmm. (y/n).." he was really sweating.

"WHAT?!"

"Whaa! I want to date you after all this!"

You were blushing so hard. I mean, Matsuda asking to date you?? Yeah, he might be dumb but the feeling a guy likes you is something right ಠ_ಠ

"Why?" You asked, lifting your eyebrow. "Obviously I like you. And you ..'re the only one who understands me."

"Yeah sure."

Not hard to get ^^

ಠ_________ಠ

Is it great if this one shot has another part?

It wouldn't be one shot anymore in that case^3^