Day 6: The Call

6 January 2017
12:00 am

Sam: Who is speaking?
Caller: I said I know where your parents are! Want to know?
Sam: Yes!
Caller: Then meet me tomorrow today at 7 pm at the address I am messaging you.
Sam: How do you know who I am! Who are you?
Caller: Someone who cares!
The call was disconnected. Sam immediately called Anurag.
Sam: Change the visit time to king Vasikaran's palace.
Anurag: Ok sir but when?
Sam: 10:00 am!
Anurag: Sir it will be tough for me to come at that time because I have to provide security to a minister visiting our city today!
Sam: I am soo sorry Anurag but I can't change the time!
Anurag: In that case I'll try to arrange another inspector with you.
Sam: Ok, but as fast as possible!

6:00 am

Saurav came to Vishal's house to take the keys of taxi. Vishal's security guard directed Saurav about what has to be done. Saurav started the taxi looking at Vishal's house door. Somewhere inside Saurav felt that Vishal won't make him do such work. But Vishal didn't show up. Saurav began his day as a taxi driver. Half hour later Saurav received a call from Samantha's doctor who confirmed that Vishal payed all pending bills personally. Doctor also said Saurav that he could take not more than few days of rest if he wants the treatment to run smoothly.

9:00 am

Anurag introduced Sam to Inspector Ali. Ali had a clear record and Anurag felt that he could be the best to assist Sam. Sam, Ali and Racy went to Divesh's house. From there Divesh took them to the palace in his personal boat. On reaching there, Sam was introduced to Darya the caretaker of the palace. Sam wanted to see the room where Vasikaran designed all his creations. Darya took Sam, Ali and Racy to the place. Sam focussed on the paintings.
Darya: This is how the old empire looked!
Sam: I am here to find the secret of The Drowning Ship, can you help me by showing all the mysterious rooms.
Darya: Sorry to say sir but there is no mysterious room in this palace!
Ali: Is it allowed to smoke here?
Darya: Until it doesn't irritate someone, it's allowed.
Ali: Will thank-you then!
Ali lit his cigarette. While Ali was holding it in his hand, the smoke mostly moved upwards. Sam noticed it.
Sam: Divesh are you sure that there isn't any secret hiding place her?
Divesh: Darya knows better than me!
Racy: Sam! You look weird!
Sam: Inspector! Get away from the place.
Ali: Why so detective?
Sam: Because I have noticed something.
Ali moved to another place and Sam came to the place where Ali was standing. Sam felt a very weak breeze of air. There was surely something under the floor. Sam looked for a door to open it. After minutes, Sam found a lock. It was a password lock.
Darya: I know this lock! It was never here, it was located somewhere else.
Sam: There might be two! Do you know the password of the other one?
Darya: No! I am a servant and we aren't allowed to know this!
Sam: Let's try the name of the first star!
Sam entered Naomi but the lock didn't open.
Darya: What did you enter Sir?
Sam: Naomi! Why is it wrong?
Darya: Yes it is wrong. Naomi was the first child to take birth but she was a girl. The first Star was the first male child of King Vasikaran. His name was Vasta.
Sam entered Vasta and a huge door began to open. Darya never knew about the gate. He was shocked to see it. Inside the door there was staircase which leads to the basement. On reaching the basement, there was a stand there. Sam felt that his torch will fit in it so he tried to do so. Darya said that he feels that this place must be made for candles. Sam didn't know what next had to be done. Then suddenly he got an idea to place the model ship over the torch. After placing the model, the roof of the basement lit up. There were too many images on the roof. All of the images were of Vasikaran's family. One image had a heavy shine in it. Sam tried to trace which part of the model ship was that light coming out from. Sam looked closer and he could see all the gold inside the ship. Sam was shocked to see that how beautifully the model was made to reflect the entire Vasikaran family, the entire empire and all the gold on the ship. Now Sam, Ali, Racy, Divesh and Darya knew where all the gold was on the ship. However since no one knew where the ship had drowned, this information was useless.

1:00 pm

Sam, Divesh, Racy and Inspector Ali came back to Divesh's house.
Racy: It was an experience!
Sam: Seriously!
Ali: You're smart detective!
Sam: Thank-you sir! But there is something which I am still thinking about.
Ali: What?
Sam: If Vasta is the first Star to take birth then Blue will do the robbery on Vasta's birthday. When is Vasta's birthday Racy?
Racy Googled it and said Sam that it was on the 10th of January.
Sam: This indicates that, Blue hasn't actually committed the robbery. He'll be back and on the 10th of January.

6:30 pm

Sam reached on the location where the caller had called him. Sam was scared to face him. It was a quiet place with no one around. The silence around was killing Sam. He looked left and right but there was no one around. Sam tried calling him back but the phone was switched off. Every single noise scared Sam even more. Sam began to feel his heartbeat in that silence. Then suddenly a car voice came from behind Sam.
Sam looked behind and there was vehicle coming towards Sam. Sam jumped and the vehicle passed by. But it stopped and took U-turn. Sam began to run, the vehicle followed him. Sam somehow saved himself again. Sam entered a small waking road between two buildings so that the vehicle couldn't enter there. Two men came out of the vehicle with ammunition in hand. They began to fire at Sam. Sam kept on running saving him from getting hit by a bullet. The attackers followed Sam, but suddenly they couldn't see Sam. They stopped firing and ran towards the place they saw him last. On reaching there Sam was nowhere. But then suddenly Sam came out of dark hitting one of them with a rod and giving a knee cap shot to the other with the gun of the first. Sam also got shot with 2 bullets. Sam made both unconscious. He called the police.

10:00 pm

Prasanna went to meet Shazy.
Prasanna: You look soo sad! Why so?
Shazy: I had a fight with my boyfriend. He feels that I care about you more than him. He doesn't understand that we are just friends.
Prasanna: If he truly loves you then he will understand you! Chill now!
Shazy: You're so good Prasanna! Why can't he be like you?
Prasanna: Because he isn't me I guess.

11:50 pm

Sam was brought to the hospital by Inspector Ali. Sam was half unconscious. Then his phone suddenly began to ring.
Sam: Hello!
Racy: Sam come fast, some people are attacking at my house!

12:00 am