Day 9: The Game

9 January 2017
12:00 am

Sam: It's the end! I have lost the Drowning Ship. The entire case revolved around it and I failed to protect it.
Racy: You must forget the past or you won't be able to work properly. If you have lost the Drowning Ship then find it.
Sam: It's impossible; I have lost the track of it. There is no possible way of finding it.
Racy: Get some sleep, you'll find an idea.
Sam: Yes I must!

7:00 am

Saurav went to visit Samantha's doctor. Doctor said that he must do some arrangements within next 2 days. Saurav agreed to do it. Saurav then went to see Samantha.
Sam: Hey beautiful! Your Saurav has found a way out of all this. Thanks to Prasanna, if everything goes well I'll get you treated as fast as possible. Till then please forgive me for keeping you in this pain.
At police station
Anurag: So how do we move now sir?
Sam: I don't know! The plan I made failed so brutally.
Anurag: We can go in search for Stabber as we have clue against him.
Sam: There will millions of relatives of drug addicts. It would be an impossible task to do.
Anurag: Why do I feel that we are back to the beginning of the case? With just 2 objectives in mind, first Blue and second Stabber.
Sam: Tomorrow Blue will rob The Drowning Ship from whoever robbed it. So yes we are back at the beginning of the case with the counters of both the victims increased by 1.
An officer informed Anurag about Sajid's death. Sam also joined the team to the crime scene.

8:00 am

Sam: Headshot!
Anurag: Sharp shooter, not the Stabber.
Sam: But I'll follow what Stabber said, I won't find the murderer of Sajid as it will be useless. Instead I'll find the possible reasons why Sajid would have been killed. I need his phonecall details.
Anurag: I'll get them!

9:00 am

Like Ravi Gupta, even this time Sajid had received many calls from Saurav. No calls were made on the other side which was also similar to the last observation.
Sam: Anurag, I'll need the help of cybercrime department. Find out who was actually calling Sajid and Ravi Gupta.
Anurag: Ok sir!
Sam: Are the gun details out?
Anurag: No, not so soon sir. But by the first appearance, it looked like shot from a pistol.
Sam: Then I guess the killer has a good aiming ability.

11:00 am

Saurav came home fully determined. He took out his drawing board and his brush. But, what to draw was still an unanswered question in his mind. He had to draw something which will replace his best painting ever.

12:00 pm

Prasanna was sad on being rude with Shazy. He wanted to apologize but Shazy rejected all his calls. Prasanna had no other way but go in front of her and apologize. He decided to do it tonight the cruise ship on which Shazy is alone on a vacation.

1:00 pm

Sam received a call from Racy inviting him to see a movie at Max Mall this evening. Sam initially refused but later accepted to with her. The show is of 9 pm.

3:00 pm

Anurag informed Sam that all the reports he demanded for should be ready with next few hours. Both Sam and Anurag didn't want waste any time. Anurag also informed Sam that no suspicious activity was seen by any of the victims they followed.

4:00 pm

Unable to get any idea, Saurav was scratching his head on the other hand Prasanna wasn't able to get tickets of the cruise ship. Racy got ready and decided to leave by 5:30 pm as she also had to take some gift for her dad as it was his birthday on the 12th of January.

5:00 pm

Sam was talking to Anurag when he received a call from an unknown number. This time Sam was scared to pick it up as all the time, unknown numbers have turned out to dangerous.
Sam: Hello, who is it?
Caller: Let's play a game, The 12 hour game!
Sam: Who is it?
Caller: 4 big explosions will take place at 6, 8, 12:10 and 6. To get the clue for next incident, you must stop the previous one from happening, ready Detective?
Sam: Yes!
Caller: First clue, "No Owner Survived!"
The call was cut by the caller. Sam had less than an hour to decode the clue and save the one to be attacked. Sam informed Anurag about the clue.
Anurag: It's simple, no owner survived means that Divesh will be attacked as he is only owner alive.
Sam: Immediately contact Divesh! I'll have to be there where he is!
Anurag called Divesh and asked about his current location. Divesh said that he was in car and was going home.
Sam: The bomb can be anywhere, his house or his car!
Anurag: Divesh don't go towards your house, call the workers and say them to evacuate the house. Take your car to an open place and get out of the car and stay as far as possible.
Sam: Anurag inform him to that all before 6 pm.
Anurag: Divesh remember that you have time limits. 6 pm is the time when the bomb explodes. Stay safe.
Divesh: Ok sir!
Divesh did the same and 6 pm there was a big explosion in his car.

6:00 pm

Sam: Anurag connect my phone to the tracker, trace the next call I get.
Anurag: Ok sir!
Sam's phone again rang, it was the same number.
Sam: I finished the first task!
Caller: Second clue, “Revenge of Revenge." You have two long hours detective, use them wisely.
The call was cut by the caller. Due to less talking time, Anurag couldn't track the call. Sam felt that he knew who was to be attacked next.
Sam: Where is Vishal currently?
At the dock
Prasanna somehow managed to get on the cruise ship. After searching a lot on the ship, Prasanna saw Shazy. But, the right time hadn't arrived. Prasanna wanted the perfect moonlight to come. So he selected visiting the restaurant for some refreshments.

8:00 pm

Vishal was saved by Sam and Anurag from a big explosion in his workshop. Sam got feelings that the bomber actually wanted him to save the two. That's why he kept the riddles so easy. Suddenly Sam's phone began to ring again. Sam said Anurag to keep the tracker on.
Caller: It's time for the third clue isn't it sir?
Sam: Why are you making me save these people?
Caller: Well I don't think that you'll be able to save the next.
Sam: Be straight. Who is it next?
Caller: Racy, a series of bombs await her. But don't worry, she'll be killed at 12:10 am. Unfortunately if you don't enter the building in 10 minutes, all the entrances will explode.
Sam took Anurag's police van and drove it as fast as he could. Anurag on the other hand was able to track the call.

8:10 pm

A series a bombs started to explode at all the entrances of Max Mall. Sam jumped out of his running car when he saw a door still open. But as Sam got in, there was another explosion at the entrance and Sam was hit by falling stones. Sam had fainted.

9:00 pm

Shazy spotted Prasanna but didn't meet him. She expected him to come apologize. Prasanna was waiting for midnight, when he and Shazy first met.

10:00 pm

Sam's eyes opened up, he felt he was too late to get up. Sam started to regret his decision to agree the movie plan. Sam checked his phone. There were many calls of Anurag and an unknown number. Sam first called Anurag.
Anurag: Where were you sir all this time?
Sam: I had fainted. Do we have hopes left?
Anurag: Racy has destroyed her phone I guess! The only way we can communicate with her is to get to her.
Sam: I had some unknown number's call. I guess it was Racy.
Anurag: Don't worry sir, all you have to do is find Racy, I know how to deactivate the big bomb. I have its blueprint with me. We found this blueprint at the place where the tracker took us. Just find Racy and call me back!
Sam called the unknown number and it turned out to be Racy.
Racy: Are you fine Sam? Where have you been all this time?
Sam: Racy, just tell me which floor you are at?
Racy: Third floor Sam!
Sam: I am coming there, just do a favor. Look for all the possible hidden places and find the bomb.
Racy: Ok Sam come fast!
Sam went to the third floor and by then Racy had found the bomb. Unfortunately the floor divided into two parts due to the debris of roof which broke due to the vibrations of the explosions. Sam called Anurag and said him to send Sam a pic of the blueprint. Anurag did the same, now Sam had the blueprint and Racy had the bomb.
Sam: Racy, cut wires as I say you. If you cut the wrong wire or the buffer wire, the bomb will explode. Get ready.
Racy: Ready Sam!

11:00 pm

Saurav still didn't get any idea about what he has to draw. While he was trying, he received a call from Vishal.
Vishal: Hello enemy!
Saurav: What do you want?
Vishal: Last time what I was to break your ego, this time what I'll be doing will break everything you have.
Saurav: Do anything but please forgive me and if not then atleast think about Samantha once.
Vishal: It's too late for me to think again on it!

11:30 pm

Sam: After you cut the final red wire, the clock must stop.
Racy cuts the red wire but the timer didn't stop.
Racy: Sam the timer didn't stop. What should I do next?
Sam: But, it must stop!
Racy: No it didn't, there are still two wires left here.
Sam: He wanted his call to be traced, so that I could come so close to death. Racy! I don't know which wire it is.
Racy: There is one blue and one yellow wire here, which should I cut?
Sam: This time I guess, we have to give luck a chance. Cut the blue one of you feel, it's my favorite colour.
Racy: Which one should I cut?

12:00 am