Day 8: The Plan

8 January 2017
12:00 am

Ali: I killed him because I didn't have any other option! The Stabber has my daughter and wife. This is what he demanded for their safety.
Sam: Anurag, please arrest him!
Some officers were sent to Ali's house to check whether his daughter and wife were really kidnapped. Ali was shocked to know that he was fooled by the Stabber. Just some random women's voice made Ali do such a big crime, love the one thing which heals and destroys at the same time. Sam understood what the Stabber wanted to say. The people he has been behind all this time were just workers of the real culprit. Sam had understood that he won't gain anything even after catching them. Sam requested Anurag to call all the people who are somehow involved in the mystery of Rahul Gupta's death to King Vasikaran's palace this evening as it was Sunday so all would be free. Sam specially said Anurag to call Prasanna Bakshi as he has maintained a very clean chit till now. Sam doubted his very alibi and requested Anurag to have a personal look at his recent activities. Anurag accepted to do the work. Sam knew by now that all the killings were done because of the gold of The Drowning Ship. To stop the killings, Sam decided to show everyone where the gold is located.
Sam: If no one knows where The Drowning Ship actually drowned, then why are so many happening?
Anurag: Is it possible that Divesh might be lying to us and the location of the ship is actually known?
Sam: I think yes!

7:00 am

Sam came to police station and asked Anurag to give him details about every minute of Yash's interrogation. Yash used to track the location of all his employers and Yash himself said that he had tracked Danny (The Stabber) in a graveyard.
Anurag: Should we go there?
Sam: Let's go!
But as Sam and Anurag left the police station, there were many news reporters standing outside the police station asking questions. They asked questions like, why haven’t the police found out the Stabber yet? After a police officer’s death now a police officer betrayed his partners, how does this affect the police work? Has Raj come out of coma?
Sam felt that the last question which was asked is an important one. Sam asked Anurag about Raj's health status. Anurag said that Raj was still in coma but reports show that his health is improving. Sam knew that Raj had some information, that information which could put the main killer in front of the world. Sam said Anurag to increase the security provided to Raj as in the heat of the moment, there could be an attempt to kill Raj. Anurag immediately took action increasing Raj's security.

11:00 am

Saurav now had no option but to finally beat his ego and go to Prasanna to ask help. He did the same and requested Prasanna for some help. Prasanna knew that Saurav was feeling helpless. Prasanna wanted to help him but also wanted to get back his ego because Prasanna liked Saurav's ego and always wanted to get a similar one.
Prasanna: Sorry Saurav! I can't help you.
Saurav: So it's over now! I guess you are also hurt by my ego, right?
Prasanna: Saurav, I can't help you but you can earn something from me.
Saurav: What do you mean?
Prasanna: When I had set up my business, once I felt that it's all over like you are feeling today. It was you who said me that if I feel that I am losing then I must start collecting. Collecting from something I am best at.
Saurav: I am best at drawing! But I'll have to make 6-7 paintings, sell them and then somewhere I'll be able to gain money for Samantha's treatment.
Prasanna: What you said is right, but what if you again make your best painting.
Saurav: You mean The Drowning Ship?
Prasanna: I mean a replacement of it! Now listen to me, I have received an amazing offer for the painting you sold to me. The offer is more that three times than that in which I bought it from you. The only problem is that I have placed the painting on such location that I see it every night before sleeping and remember that all humans are actually a Drowning Ship. I want you to make a perfect replacement of it and I'll give you the entire money I get from selling the painting.
Saurav: That's an amazing offer! But it will be difficult for me to make a replacement of the masterpiece.
Prasanna: You drew it once! I know you'll draw something even more beautiful again.
Saurav: Thank-you friend! I'll draw it as soon as possible!

1:00 pm

Anurag: We've spent more than 3 hours at this graveyard sir! I guess there is nothing here!
Sam: There is Anurag! Look at the records of the grave yard, there is a grave here having a person named Danny inside it and it hasn't been reopened since last few years.
Anurag: But graves are reopened within 6 months or a year.
Sam: Yes! Let's see what it hides inside!
Sam got the grave reopened, there were to many drugs packets hidden inside. Anurag noticed a man looking at Sam and talking at phone to someone. Anurag immediately said his men to go and arrest him. The man started running but was caught by the police. Details about who the man called last were used to grab second person. Sam saw an entire drug market coming out from one person to another. They arrested many people with the help of this revelation.
Anurag: We couldn't get the Stabber but we at least saved many youngsters from falling prey to drugs market.
Sam: I guess this was the reason behind making us come to this graveyard. Stabber wanted this market to come out. But why does Stabber need this market to be destroyed? Why did Stabber give wrong information to Zaran about Rahul Gupta?
Anurag: Stabber knew that Zaran helped the drug market to grow. He also knew that Veer and Saket were best friends and if someone killed Saket, Veer would kill him.
Sam: Stabber never helped Zaran, but gave him his death in a gift box. This says that, someone close to Stabber died because of drugs. All this was done by the Stabber to make us end the drug market , but why Rahul Gupta?
Anurag: I guess Stabber continued his professional life as contract killer!
Sam: Get me the list of people that died because of drugs in the last 5 years.
Anurag: Ok sir! I'll get it soon, but now I think that we must go to king Vasikaran's palace. Everyone will be coming by 6 pm.

5:00 pm

Prasanna called Shazy to talk about the offer he gave to Saurav.
Shazy: Are you idiot? Why didn't you just help him if he was in so much need?
Prasanna: I didn't want his ego to break!
Shazy: And by doing this, which actually looked egoistic?
Prasanna: I don't know and even if you are right it's my personal matter. I don't need your advice.
Shazy: Why so rude Prasanna?
Prasanna: Rude! Hahaha! Are you serious? When did I actually become rude?
Shazy: You're sick! You don't know what you are saying!
Prasanna: Yes! Are you coming with me today?
Shazy: No I have some work!
Prasanna: What work?
Shazy: Why should I tell you, it's my personal matter!
Prasanna: Shazy, you know something. I am sick of acting like your friend, I like you and you know it. But, enough now! Never meet me again!
Shazy: I broke up with my boyfriend Prasanna! Now after breaking friendship with you I'll be all alone! But, I guess that's what I deserve!
Before Prasanna could say a word, Shazy cut the phone. Prasanna was waiting for this moment all his life and he ruined it in the best possible way!

6:00 pm

Sam: All present here have been called for a special reason, to know the secret of The Drowning Ship.
There were police officers in the entire palace. All the guests were taken to secret room of King Vasikaran, a guest list which involved Saurav, Prasanna, Vishal, Divesh, Ravi and Ms. Bajaj.
Sam: You all will know the secret of the Drowning Ship within seconds from now as I keep the Drowning Ship model on this torch.
Everyone was shocked to see the beautiful pictures of King Vasikaran and his family. The moment when Sam said everyone to focus on the golden ray, there was gunfire at the torch making the room dark. Someone stole The Drowning Ship. Anurag sent his men to follow him. Sam had fit a tracker inside The Drowning Ship model. None of the guests was missing. They were allowed to go home.
Sam sent some officers behind Ravi, Saurav, Prasanna and Vishal to keep an eye at them.

7:00 pm

No positive news showed up till now.

8:00 pm

The tracker stopped working, someone destroyed it.

9:00 pm

Anurag came back to police station with a sad face as The Drowning Ship has been robbed.

10:00 pm

Sam went to Racy's house to rest.

11:00 pm

Divesh was said to file a report of robbery.

11:50 pm

Someone stood in the dark that pointed his gun at Sajid the bartender and shot him to death.

12:00 am