Confess (vkook)

BTS members all sitting on fanmeeting. Hoseok the first line ,take a sit . Next to him is Yoongi, then Namjoon continue with Jin beside Jimin. And Jungkook beside Taehyung, which mean, Taehyung on the last line take a sit.

BTS greeted the ARMYs. Yoonseok and Namjin couple flirting with each other, VMinKook was chatting with fans. Taehyung could feel Jimin and Jungkook was so close, he feel like a third wheel. He have feeling for Jungkook , but it seem like Armys ship JiKook more than Vkook or Vmin. Its hurt Taehyung alot seeing his crush close to his best friend, Jimin.

A few hours passed, the members were playing with ARMYs. Only one feel like he didn't deserve this moment, he tries he best to ignore the JiKook moments. Moving to the Yoonseok and playing together make ARMYs ship Taegi or else Vhope.

"Hyung ? Are you okay ?" Taehyung ask as he playfully push Jhope out the stage. Yoongi cant help but laugh. Jhope growled and pull Taehyung with him. Now the position is awkward, everyone was... Shook.

Taehyung on top on Jhope as his hands beside Jhope's head. Meanwhile, Jhope on bottom on Taehyung. Taehyung was blushing, until Namjoon break the tense. "Yah! Stop playing around!" He fake laugh which make everyone laugh.

Taehyung quickly stood up, fixed himself and went back to the stage pretend he like nothing happened. Jhope was help by his boyfriend, Yoongi. Yoongi didn't seem jealous just pissed.

"Hobi, what was that for ?" Yoongi ask, pouted and fixed Jhope shirt. Jhope just smile innocent. "Its okay YoonYoon, I only love you okay?" Even in front of ARMYs , Jhope steal a kiss on Yoongi's lips.

Fans caught Jungkook staring at Taehyung after the incident. "V hyung!" He called. Taehyung turn to face him but decided to ignore and walk to RapMon and start rapping Cyhper.

Jungkook pissed and pull Taehyung to backstage, even the staff ask them to be that at the stage. Jungkook refused and bring Taehyung to the toilet. Walk to one stall , locked it and push Taehyung.

"What was that for huh ?" Jungkook said, in a pissed tone.

"What are you talking about ? Hey, what are you doing,Jungkook?!" Taehyung said, pushing Jungkook away.

"Tell me hyung, why are you ignore me ? Why was you on top on Hoseok hyung " Jungkook pinned him.

"I-I was rapping and y-you call in the wrong time," lies. "A-and Hoseok hyung pull me , so I fell on top of him" he lies. Hoping Jungkook would believe.

"I dont believe you, Taehyung. I want to confess something..."

Taehyung stare at him , confused..

" I love you since I lay my eyes on you, its been 3 years I have crush on you. I wont hear any rejection, I just want to tell you, I love you from the bottom of my heart and fuck those rumors about me dating Jimin, I only love you Tae, and only you. Even the skies turn dark, you will be my stars . Please dont reject my feelings" Jungkook confess , sincerely.

Taehyung just send him a big smile and kiss him. " I also love you!" He giggles.

"WHY DONT YOU TELL ME THIS WHOLE TIME HYUNG" Jungkook cries in happy tears. Taehyung chuckle and hug the younger.

"Saranghae Kookie~"

"Nado Saranghae, TaeTae"

●●●

Taehyung and Jungkook went back to stage and fans cheering, Taehyung went to The Rapper Line and rapping. Jungkook look pissed again, he went to talk his mic. "Can I anounce something ?"
Jungkook says. Fans 'Nae~"

"Me and V hyung, are DATING !! " Jungkook yell. The members was like " WHAT ?!"

"VKOOK! " ARMYs yell that again and again.

●●●

Guys I'm so sorry this is the bored chapter, I hope you enjoy -_-" . I still looking for Vkook book tho. What I got only top tae. I want bottom Tae T^T

Btw, sorry for a bored chapter! And english is not my first language!