best pleasure(vminkook)

Taehyung

I was playing games with Jiminie in our share room, we keep playing for almost all our free day not mention to go out from the room.

I always lose with Jiminie which make me feel upset , Jiminie always tease me if I lose which make me hate him ; but honestly I cannot hate him because I started to have a little bit feeling for him.

But I know he would not gonna accept me , the only way to get close to him ; plays video games , talk to him , support him and do anything he want.

"Hah! You lose again!" Thats it , U hate him. He stand up from his seat and jumping joyfully as he teased me.

I pouted and cross my arm. "Its not fair!" I said , unbelievable ; still wanna play another games so I could finish him.

"Ah, I need to go to the kitchen to take some water. What would you like to drink , loser ?" He smirked as he went closer to me. I back off as I sit . I feel uncomfortable from this closeness , his hand went down under my shirt and perfectly hits my weak part which is my nipples.

He play with it not minding if I moaned.

What if the other heard us ? I was so scared , I tried to push him but my hand refuse to push him , I then , lightly put my hand on his chest as he keep pitching my nipples

"A-ah , J-Jimin-sshi , w-we s-should s-ah! Stop!" I said between the moan, he keep playing with its and his free hand went to my chin and lift me up to face his face.

"Do I look like I care Taehyungie ?"

I gulped. Oh god ,save me now...

"Oh and Taehyungie , I'm going to the kitchen for awhile , dont even get out from this room, understand ?" He said , in a serious tone.

I nodded not mind to face him , I feel like his hand went out from my shirt and he stand up , making his way to the kitchen. I sigh in relief as I pant from the moment. Oh my god , he touched me ?! Like touched me ?!"

I was about to stand up but I heard the door swung open make me fell on my butt.

I mumbled the ' ouch ' while rubbing my butt cheeks. The guy hurried close the door and help me up.

"Jungkook ? What are you doing here ?" I asked as he lift me up. His face went to my neck as his arm around my waist and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. "I asked Jungkook..." I said, as in this uncomfortable position ; I could not think straight.

"I just want to feel you on my warm arm"

I was confused, what do he mean ?

"What do you mean Jungkookie ?"

"You always be with Jimin , I'm so jealous hyung."

Now, im completely confused.

"What are you talking about Jungkook?"

He hugged me even tighter as he burried his face on my neck, the hot breath escape from his mouth as he whisper something that I heard it clearly.

"I want you , in bed, with me, doing that thing , that pleasure"

●●●

A few minutes later , Jimin went back to the room with a drinks on his hand, as he open the door, the water drops as he saw Jungkook was on top of Taehyung who was now shirtless and his face red.

"What?" The only words come out from his mouth. Jungkook on other side smirk at Taehyung who was now under him. "So baby ? Wanna do it in front of Jiminie hyung ?" Jungkook care Taehyung's cheeks softly as Taehyung was no longer the innocent now and now the needt one nodded eagerly.