Everything Mine

So this is Vmin fanfic !

I know ive be gone like a months but no worries I'm pretty fine. So please forgive me ~
And honestly I'm bad at making smut!

●●●●

"Park" the glare from the man who was being trapped sending a death glare to Park Jimin who was satisfied smiling at him.

"Hello Jeon. What do you think you are doing huh ?" Jimin asked as Jungkook was sitting there , his hands being tied up and his body .

"Haha , you think you will get everything done just by getting my gang's leader which is happen to be me ?" Jungkook said as a smirk draw on his corner lips and basically shoot his attention to a guy behind Jimin ; who known as Jimin's toy , Kim Taehyung

"Whatever Jeon , i dont know what should I do . Letting you go and then shoot you or shoot you ?" Jimin asking himself as he tilted his head a little. "Oh , baby boy come here~"

Taehyung on other side was jumped by Jimin's suddenly called. Taehyung as wearing a white bunny hoodie oversized and white short pants . The hoodie cover the short pants which seem like Taehyung didnt wear any pants.

Taehyung slowly walking toward Jimin and look down as he was standing beside him.

Jimin then using his index finger to lift Taehyung up by his chin and kiss him.

Its not a make out kiss but just a normal one.

As Jimin broke the kiss , he suddenly push Taehyung toward Jungkook.

Taehyung tripped which made him fall right in front of Jungkook's cock.

Jungkook moaned which make Taehyung blushed.

"What do you think you're doing there baby boy ?" Jimin said , you can sense a jealousy from Jimin tone. Taehyung was scared he was trembling and Jungkook noticed it. Jungkook know what should he do to Taehyung since Jimin push him over her.

"Come here baby" Jimin called . Taehyung standing up slowly and turn his back to Jungkook. He was about to walk away but he feel a muscular arm grabbed his wrist.

Taehyung jumped by the suddenly action.

"J-Jungkook ?" Taehyung shuttered. "Well well well, did Jeon hard down there ?" Jimin asked , smirking.

"But no luck , i wont let my baby help you" Jimin from the cute and sweet suddenly turn to the baddass boss of mafia.

"Now. Kim. Taehyung. Get. Back. Here. "Jimin said in a serious tone wanting Taehyung to get away from Jungkook as far as he could.

"P-please le-let me g-go .." Taehyung was struggling to break free from Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked. "So Kim Taehyung ,--

wanna spend a night with me ?"

And everyone in the room was shock. No one was brave enough to ask or even take away what Jimin's. Even Jimin's father didnt have courage to take Taehyung away from Jimin.

As Jimin heard that, he fisted his hand and glaring at the now smirking Jungkook.

"Oh and Taehyung, you look so cute wearing these . It explored your sexy thin thigh which make me wanna touch it ."  Jungkook slowly move his finger to touch Taehyung's thigh which make Taehyung jolt.

"Y-you sho-should let me go n-now.." Taehyung said not wanting Jungkook to meet his death yet.

"Come here baby " Jungkook pull Taehyung made Taehyung fall on his laps.

But he didnt know that someone is watching them with those jealous stare.

"Baby--"

"One more called my baby 'baby' , I will cut off your tongue and dick . Im not joking around Jeon." Jimin walk toward them slowly.
" now let go of what mine! " Jimin pull Taehyung by Taehyung's wrist and hugged him as Taehyung was out of Jungkook's grid.

" stay on your position bitch. "

Jimin walk away from Jungkook with Taehyung on his arm .

" look after this Jeon until I get back. I have something I havent done from a week. "

●●●

One room , one bed , two guys who were having something.

"D-daddy!" The bottom hold on tight on the sheet as the top was thrust in him so hard that would kill him because of this pleasureable.

"You being a slut huh. Like being touch by some random guy in front of me!" Jimin landed a thrust as Taehyung was making a fist of the sheet. Taehyung was all wet ; Jimin lick Taehyung's back neck and leaving a kissed.

"Ah! D-daddy Im sorr-- AH! " Taehyung was a mess . He dont know what to do . His mind went blank and his body become weak. The thrust from Jimin making him go insane.

The room filled with a moan , pants , skin slapping and some dirty talk.

"So yeah Slut! Thats right ! Tight for daddy baby!" Jimin was so excited as Taehyung tighten his hole and Jimin hit his sweet spot make him jolt and the pitch high note moan from Taehyung's slutty mouth.

"D-daddy! Yes there! Oh yes ! Fuck me harder daddy! Oh yeah , right there . Oh my god ! Dadd---- Ah ah ! Nghh! " Taehyung was a mess. His body was shaking and suddenly Jimin turn Taehyung so now Jimin facing Taehyung.

"Oh sexy face ~" .

Taehyung making that face ( you guys know what i meant 😉  ) make Jimin even excited.

Jimin went rough on Taehyung's hole and Taehyung trying so hard to tighten his hole so his daddy will love it.

"Baby boy , dont ever let anyone hold you like this and you are mine dont ya ?" Jimin asked as he thrust deeper. Taehyung hold on the sheet tightly as his body moving up and down from the thrust.

He eargerly nodded. "Yes daddy!"

Jimin smirk and went faster making Taehyung surprised and moaning a mess.

"Daddy! I'm cumming!"

"Then cum baby !" Jimin landed a few thrust before both of them cumming"

●●●

As Jimin went back to the room where his gang and Jungkook were.

" so i decided to let you go freely.. " Jimin said. Signal his gang to untied Jungkook.

" but dont ever touch what mine if you want to stay alive . "