My King [ k.v ]

" i'm going to take your king down, jeon jungkook "

" oh okay, but you have to try your best to take him down "

" and why is that? i can take his life within a sec "

" you bet , sweetie. no one could ever take the kim taehyung down, not even me and my king always on top and nothing can bring him down "

In which, Jeon Jungkook is a whipped boy for the school sweetheart Kim Taehyung. Claiming Kim Taehyung as his king , and swear to god; no one can take his king down

" oh and if you dare to lay your dirty hands on him , i'll make you regret it "

●●●

Another great day has come, as always the school hall are busy with gossips, stories and laughing; in the corner of the hall, there is a boy standing with his mouth open and his eyes is staring at the beautiful creature right in front of him

"Hey Tae, did you do your dare?" The short boy said as he throw his hand around the Taehyung's shoulder. "Of course Jiminie, I am not a chicken" He chuckled , the boy who was staring at him could feel his cheeks heated up and decided to run away with his head down.

"Oh you did ask Jennie on a date?"

The boy stopped as he heard a word ' date ' , he could feel his heart crash into pieces. "I did, and she said yes so " Taehyung shoot everyone his boxy smile which melt everyone hearts. The students who were turning their attention to Taehyung , just to see his smile

"Oh He's smile make my day-"
"Damn he's cute"
"Anyone own him yet? No? Cause I will"
"Try your best bud"
"How can A smile make you happy?"

Jeon Jungkook shoot everyone a death glare but no one notice it, theyre too busy staring at the so called art . "Bitches I wont let you touch him" he whispered to himself but someone heard it.

"Oh? Sorry?" He turn his head to see who was tapping his shoulder. His eyes widen as he sees Kim Taehyung the school sweetheart is talking to him. "Oh- Urm, yes?" He replied, rubbing the back of his neck, feeling nervous.

"Did you said something before?"

"Oh I did?"

"Yes you did! You said something about touching someone?"

"O-Oh forget it! I was-" he stop for awhile to think a way to get himself out from this conversation. "I was practicing my line! I'm in the Theater Club, right?" He said, showing his full confident. His crush suddenly flash a smile, which Jungkook felt attacked.

"By the way, My name is Kim Taehyung" Taehyung lend his hand for Jungkook to shake , Jungkook without hestiate accept it and Introduce himself. "You're the popular guy of course I know you. I'm Jeon Jungkook-" Suddenly Jimin grab Taehyung's hand.

"Sorry Jungkook, I guess Taehyung and I are late for our class"

"But Jimin we still have 25 minutes-"

"Taehyung." Jimin tighten his grip which make Taehyung flinch and slowly nodded his head and smile sheepish. Jungkook knows what's up and shoot Jimin a glare and Jimin noticed it.