Chapter Nine

Someone P.O.V

Finally! I am in Korea. I am glad that my flight from Thailand doesn't have any problem and I landed here safely. Thank to God for giving me a chance to meet with my beloved family. I really miss them. Ohh yeahh! Speaking about my family, I think should head back to my lil sister's house right now. I want to make a surprise at her. She probably still sleeping in her bed. Hahaha. Those lazy bone unicorn!

....

"Welcome home, Mr Manoban. Your sister still sleeping in her bedroom", said Mrs Kim, one of my sister's maid.

I just smiled at her and nodded my head. Then, she go to kitchen back and finish her work. I went to my lil sister's room. I saw her still sleep soundlessly on her bed. I chuckled and shook my head. She never changed eventhough she live alone in this big house.

"Hey sis. Wake up! Don't you need to go to school today?" I try to wake her up.

She open her eyes. And she looked at me with a weird face. Yeah yeah. She doesn't believe that I was standing in front of her. Suddenly, she slap my face.

"Hey Lalisa! Why are you slapped my face?", I asked her.

"UNBELIEVABLE! YOU ARE REAL! YOU ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME! I'M NOT DREAMING!", she screamed happily and then hug me.

"Oh Liam! I miss you soooooo much!!!!!", she said to me and give me butterfly kisses all over my face!

"Stop it! Stop it! Enough with the kisses! I miss you too. Now, go and get ready to school! You're gonna be late to school!", she nodded her head and make her way to the toilet. I walked out from her room and wait for her at kitchen.

Lisa P.O.V

I can't believe that my brother came to South Korea. He didn't tell me that he gonna visit me here. Ohhh. He is indeed the best brother in the world.

Today i wear this to school.

My stupid brother just look at me with his goofy smile on his face

My stupid brother just look at me with his goofy smile on his face. It kinda irritated me when I look at his face right now.

"You look so beautiful, baby sis! Come and have a breakfast. I will send you to school today", he said to me.

I just smiled at him and hugged him tightly. I am miss him eventhough we didn't met just for five days. He pat my heads and kiss me on the cheeks. We love to give affection towards each other since our parents were busy with their work when we just a kids. He always stay by my side. When my parents asked me to move in to Korea with them, I am crying so hard because I don't want to leave Liam. He was like a father and a brother to me. I always depends on him no matter what I did besides Jin oppa and Jimin oppa.

He drive me to school. People kept staring at me because Liam gave me a peck on my cheeks. I feel proud because people look at me and him. Hahaha. They don't know that he was my brother.

Suddenly I saw Jungkook at the school lobby. He saw Liam kiss me. I guess. He just go away from the lobby and rushing to go where I don't even know. Then I saw Jin oppa and Jimin oppa approach Liam. They shake hands and give a bro hug towards each other. Yeahh. My two other brothers know Liam. That is why they acted like that.

*A/N
Just another boring chapter. Sorry.