Chapter Twenty Six

Lisa P.O.V

My phone kept ringing this early morning. Who is calling me???? I saw the caller ID and it is Jiyong oppa. I answer his call.

L : Why oppa why? You've disturb my beauty sleep!

J : Lisa, we got a call from the headquarters. They said you need to stay in London for a year.

L : What??? Why???

J : You got a job there. And they want you to stay there for a year.

L : Seriously oppa? I'm not dreaming. But, what job? With who?

J : Storm Model Management wants to collaborate with YGK+ for next year season. And they want you and your squads to be there.

L : Okay okay. When I should go to London? OMG! I can't believe it! It is Storm, oppa!!!

J : I know right! You should raised my salary. Hahahaha. Back to the topic, tomorrow is your flight. They want you to come there as soon as possible.

L : This is crazy! Okay oppa. I'm gonna pack my things up ! Byee.

J : Bye!

Oh My God!! I can't believe it! Storm Model Management want to collaborate with YGK+ and they want me!!! I'm gonna call Liam and tell him about this.

Calling Annoying Liam

Ls : Liam!!! I'm gonna go London tomorrow!!!!!

Lm : Calm down you, sis!! For what? How long?

Ls : Storm Model Management collaborate with YGK+ and they want me to become their model for next year seasons.

Lm : Good for you sis! But, for how long?

Ls : A year. Hehe. I can't wait to go there, Liam. This is like dream came true.

Lm : Does Jungkook know about this?

Ls : Not yyet. I'm gonna call him after this.

Lm : Well, I want you to take care. Don't forget about me in Thailand and your friends in South Korea. Btw, congrats sis!

Ls : I won't. Thanks big bro.

Lm : No biggie. Hey sis, actually I'm in a meeting. Hahahaha. I thought there was an emergency. You never call me in daylight. I gotta go. Bye.

Ls : Sorry bro. Bye.

As I hang up the call, I dialed Jungkook's number.

Calling My Kookie 💜

J : Hello Lisa..

L : Jungkook, are you busy?

J : No why? Do you have any problem, baby?

L : No no. I just have a good news for you.

J : Tell me.

L : Tomorrow I'm gonna go to London for a year.

J : For what? A year? Are you leaving meee???

L : I got a job there. Storm Model Management collaborate with YGK+ and they want me to become their model with my other girls.

J : It's a good thing, babe!!! Congratulations! I am so proud of youu!!!

L : Thank you, baby!!! But, for your information, I'm not gonna forget about you. I really love you. I have to go there because that was my job. I hope you are not gonna cheated on me. Promise me, babe?

J : I know babe. And I also love you. I promise that I won't forget you and cheated on you. You're always been my number one!

L : Auwww. Love yyou kookie!!!!!!

J : Love you toooo, bunny!!!!

L : Tomorrow, you don't need to send me at airport. I don't want to cry. I will miss you, babe.

J : But, babyyyy. We aren't going to meet for a year. I want to see your for the last time before you go to London.

L : please babyyy. You know that I'm a sensitive woman. I will cry if I see you.

J : Okay baby. I won't. I will miss you.

L : Me neither. Goodluck with your works baby. Make a lot of money and then we get married! Is it okay with you?

J : I can marry you anytime and anywhere! Hehehhe. I love you baby!

L : I love you, too! Muahhhhh!

J : I gotta go for a mmeeting. Bye baby. Till we meet again.

L : Bye Jeon Jungkook my love.

I cried out my heart because I feel so sad right now. I need to leave him for a year. I can't meet him, hug him, kiss him and laugh with him for a year. I hope I will be fine when I get there. I will workhard to keep myself distracted.

Jungkook P.O.V

Lisa gonna leave me tomorrow and she didn't want me to send her at airport. I don't know if I can hold this feelings.

Jeon Jungkook! She has her career and so does you! You have to keep focus in your job when she does that. You don't need to be sad because you know how much she love you and you love her! Keep going!

Suddenly I heard someone open the door of my office. It is Stephanie.

"Hey Jungkook. It is lunch time. Do you want to join me?", Stef said to me.

"Sure", I answered to her shortly.

We walk to her car and goes to restaurant nearby. She order fish and chip while I order chicken grilled for my lunch.

She realised that I keep showing my gloomy face.

"What's wrong, kookie? Is there any problem?", she asked.

"Nothing", I said.

I don't want to tell her that Lisa gonna go to London.

"You can always tell me your problem. We are bestfriend right?", she said to me.

So, I started spilling out to her from the beginning until how i feel right now. She just listen to me.

I feel relieved that i could share with someone what I exactly feel right now. She give me some advice on how I should support Lisa right now.

"Btw kookie. She didn't asked for a break up right?", suddenly she asked me that.

I nodded her head.

"At least she didn't make a mistake like me", she said with a sad tone.

Somehow I feel sad with her words. Yes. She's right. At least Lisa didn't ask for a break up.

I should be glad about that.

After have our lunch, we head back to office. I walk with Stephanie to get in the office. Stephanie link her arm with mine. I just let her be because in the past day, she always did that to me. All the staff look at both of us. This is because they know I have a fiancee and they didn't know the fact that Stef is my cousin.

Stephanie P.O.V

I was so happy when Jungkook let me hold his arm. It was just like an old day when we were still in a relationship. I think I can make Jungkook become mine after that damn girl, Lalisa Manoban go to London.

I was so lucky to have a friend who work with Storm Model Management. I asked my friend to take Lisa away from South Korea. I can stop from smirking. After tomorrow, I will make Jungkook becomes mine.

*A/N
I use Intro : Boy Meets Evil because Jungkook has meet his evil which is Stephanie the evil. Hahaha. Btw, I really love this song.