Chapter Forty One

Jungkook P.O.V

"JIN HYUNGGG!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY LISAAAAA?!!!!!! IS SHE THEREEE????!!!!", I screamed at Jin hyung who is talking on the other side of the call.

"I"m sorry, Jungkook. I'm gonna call you later. Take care at Thailand", he said before hung up the phone call.

Now, I started wondering. Is he know where Lisa is? Everytime I talked or asked him about Lisa, he will acted weird. I wonder why.

Just now. I heard him screaming Lisa's name. Is he with Lisa right now? But beside Jin hyung's voice, I heard another guy voice.

Who is that guy and why is he with Jin hyung? And why both of them screamed Lisa's name???

Liam P.O.V

Suddenly Lisa was fainted. I don't know why is this happening. She held her head before fainted. I guess she had a headache.

We rush her to the hospital as soon as possible. I was worried if her condition become worsen since she's not getting her memory back from the last accident.

~ Flashback Three Years Ago ~

The day when I discharged Lisa out from the hospital, I met Jin.

"Jin. Starting from today. Lisa's name is not Lalisa Manoban anymore", I said to him.

"What do you mean, bro?", he asked me confusely.

"Her name is Alice. I'm not going to let that Jeon Jungkook find her after he realised that she was disappear from the hospital", I said.

"Okay, bro. Anything for Alice. But, don't you want her to get her memory back?", he asked.

"I want that. But, if these means that she gonna remember that bastard and all of the pain, I will not let it happen", I said.

"Anything for Alice. I hope she's getting better", he said.

We hugged before I'm going inside my private jet. He waved at me and I did that back.

~ Flashback End ~

We take her to the hospital. The doctor came to her and examine her in one of the room at emergency ward.

I was holding my hands and pray to God. I hope she was fine. I don't want her to leave me again. I started to cry because I worried of her.

Jin tapped my back lightly. He gave me a cup of coffee. I whipped my tears and take the cup.

"Liam. Don't cry. Everything gonna be fine. She's strong, bro", he convinced me.

After a few minutes, the doctor get out from the room. The doctor approaching me and Jin.

"Are you Miss Manoban's family?", the doctor who wear name tag, Jackson asked.

"I'm his brother. How is she? Is she okay?", I asked him.

"She's fine. Her head cannot control the pain. So, that's why she fainted. Other than that, she was fine. Now, she still hasn't regain consciousness yet. But, you guys can see her", he said.

We thanked Doctor Jackson and heading to Lisa's room.

I take a sit beside Lisa. I hold her hands tightly. I kiss it.

"Liam. She's fine. The doctor already said that she was fine. Don't worry, bro", Jin said.

"I know. But, I can't forgive myself if anything happen to her. This happen because I didn't pay attention at her. It is all my fault", I sobbed.

"No Liam. It's not your fault. This is fate. She sick because God has set this. Don't blame yourself, bro", he tapped my back.

Suddenly Lisa start to move her body. She's mumbling something before open her eyes.

"Kookie~~~"

*A/N

It is a short chapter. I'm sorry guys if I'm disappointing you. I hope you guys love this chapter.