Chapter Forty Two

Jin P.O.V

"Kookie~~~"

Lisa calling out Jungkook's name. Is she getting her memory back?

"Alice!!!! Alice!!!", Liam called Lisa's new name.

He looks so worried right now.

Then, Lisa open her eyes.

I push the emergency button to call out for doctor.

After a few moments, Doctor Jackson came with a nurse.

He check Lisa up.

"She's fine", he said then leave the room with nurse.

"Honeyy. Are you okay??", I asked Lisa.

"Oppa. Liam.. Why am I in hospital??", she asked.

"You don't remember?", Liam asked.

"Noooo", she said.

"You're fainted. We take you to the hospital because I'm worried of you", Liam said. Clearly he does look worry now.

"Liammm... Oppaaaaaa.... Did you guys hide something from me?", Lisa asked.

She looks at both of us. I gulp my own saliva because I afraid if she got her memory back.

I am in trouble if she got her memory back.

"Nooo. I'm not hiding anything from you, Alice", I said.

"My name is not Alice!!! My name is Lalisa Manoban!!", she yelled.

Liam and I was surprised with her saying her real name.

"Liamm!! Oppa!! I know who I am! I got my memory back! I remember all of that happen in the accident", she said.

She start to cry out her heart.

"I remember Jisoo unnie. I remember Jennie unnie and Rosé unnie too. And I remember Bangtan Sonyeondan too. I miss them! How could you guys hide these thing from me? The most important thing is I remember Jeon Fucking Jungkook who cheated on me", she said.

I hug her. I let her cry on my chest. While Liam is kneeling in front of her.

"I'm sorry, sis. I just want to protect you from Jungkook. He is the reason why you got into the accident. Please forgive me, baby! It is all my fault. I want you to be happy", Liam said to her.

He also start to cry.

"I know Liam that you want to protect me. But, how could you let me don't get my memory back!", she said to Liam. She's disappointed.

"Lalice... Liam is your brother. Your older brother. He wants the best for you. He doesn't want you to get into trouble. You need to understand him. He loves you so much, honey. Please don't blame him", I coaxed Lisa.

She get down from her bed and approach Liam. She hug Liam's back.

"Liaam.. I'm sorry. I don't deserve to have you as my brother", she cry.

"No baby sis. Noo! You don't deserve me. I am the horrible brother in~~~~", he couldn't finish his word.

"Noo. You're the best brother in the world. I love you so much, Liam. Thanks for always being with me" she said.

"I love you tooo... Do you forgive me?", he said.

"Yes. I forgive you.", she said.

I look at both of them. Finally, Lisa got her memory back. I am happy for her.

"Oppa. Can I meet the boys?", she asked me.

I look at Liam before giving any answer. Liam nodded his head.

"Sure, honey. I will arrange the dates and place", I said to her.

"Thanks oppa. I love you. I can't wait to meet Jimin oppa and others", she squealed.

Me and Liam just shook our head at her reaction. It is adorable.

Jungkook P.O.V

My mind still on fire. I can't get over with Jin hyung calling out Lisa's name before he hung up my call. As I keep thinking about that, suddenly my phone is vibrate.

Seokjin hyung is creating a group

Seokjin hyung added Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung into the group

Seokjin hyung changed the group's name to BTS

Seokjin hyung :
Boys. I know that we are too old to make a group chat. But, I love it. It is easier for me to communicate with you guys.

Yoongi hyung :
Hyungggg!!!!! You're the old one and yet you acted like you're in teenage years.

Jimin hyung :
Yoongi hyung was right!! Hhahahaa

Me :
Totally!! Even, I'm not becoming like you.

Namjoon hyung :
What is the purpose of these group chat, hyung??

Hoseok hyung :
Yahhhhh. Kim Namjoon. Why so serious?

Seokjin hyung :
Let's meet up! It has been years since we gather.

Taehyung hyung :
Good idea, hyung!! I would love to meet you guys.

Me :
Tell me when and where. I will meet you guys.

Namjoon hyung :
Yes hyung. Just tell us when and where.

Yoongi hyung :
Tell me too.

Hoseok hyung :
Me three

Jimin hyung :
Me four.

Seokjin hyung :
Tomorrow. At King's Sushi House. 8:00 p.m sharp. Don't be late.

......

I can't wait to meet Jin hyung tomorrow. I want to ask him about Lisa.

Lisa P.O.V

Tomorrow I'm gonna meet the boys. It has been three years since I last met them.

I am so nervous to finally meet them. What will they react to me?

*A/N

Hey guyss!! It's me. Thanks for reading these chapters. And I also want to say sorry if I'm disappointed you.