Author's Note

Here we go. Hey there lovelies.

I am more of a poetic girl, so I keep writing them. Though I love writing stories, poems were always the one that got stuck in my head. My poems are known to be 'simple and short' with a meaning behind it. Okay not really short but simple.

I'hv been meaning to find a right or rather suitable name for a book so that I can stuff my poems in. So just as the clock striked 12, a thought striked me. Midnight.

Hope you enjoy my midnight thoughts atleast 1% as much as I enjoy writing them.
And if you don't feel it then I suggest you stop reading and inform me because I believe without the feel words are just words. What makes them immortal is the sense of feel it gives you.

All rights reserved. A yet another copyright by hafsa36khan and I expect you all to let it be. I believe in and I quote "Honesty is the best policy" so i expect you all to be as honest as I am.

Welcome to another ride, with ups and downs and wish you nothing but the best and hope you feel the excitement, fear, pain, happiness and that it brings a smile on that beautifully created face of yours.

Thanks for taking your precious time and reading this. I appreciate it.

Love,
Hafsa x