no. 8 ◇ Night No. 1

After Luke and I danced for a while - at least it seemed like a while, it was probably for at least ten songs - we were all told to come outside to see the happy couple off.

Though I didn't want to stop, dancing with Luke was like something out of a fairytale. He made me feel like Cinderella at the ball and it all felt so magical. Even when he stepped on my toes twice because he was still tipsy and even when I fell over because he spun me so much and I was dizzy and he had to help me up.

But of course we had to stop and go see our parents off. Luke and I found my mom and Gary, we said goodbye to them, and then we followed them outside where we threw rice as they walked to the limo that was waiting for them. As soon as they drove away, guests started leaving as well since it was getting late.

Luke and I stayed a little longer to chat with relatives, but pretty soon we met back up with each other and I told him I was tired and wanted to go home. He said he felt too drunk to drive, so we made our way over to my mom's car - which her and I had taken here - and got in.

As soon as I start the car, Luke starts messing with the radio. "This is a good station" he says talking about a 90s diva station. "Really," I laugh "I pegged you for more of a classic or alternative rock type."

"Oh yeah, well what do you listen to CharChar?" He says "Where did you learn that nickname?" I ask a little irked, that nickname is so annoying.

"Where do you think?" Luke asks smuggly and of course I know it's Michael. "Well next time I see him, I'll ask him if you have any nicknames you hate."

"I can tell you with complete confidence that I have no nicknames, cause Luke's short enough. You can't really shorten it."

"Lu, Lulu, lemon, lukey, lucas, lucifer, lukey pookey, luke skywalker, lukey long legs. I think there's plenty of nicknames for you." I say.

"Well I don't hate any of them" he says "actually I kind of like the last one, except you said it wrong."

"Wait lukey long legs?" I say "How did i say it wrong?"

"Well you're refrencing the spider name, right?" He asks and I nod "Well the name of the spider is daddy long legs, so really my nickname would be daddy."

"Oh" I mouth "So do you have a daddy kink or something?" I say jokingly remembering something Michael mentioned earlier this year.

Luke's eyes widen a little but then a smile creeps over his lips "I guess you'll just have to wait and find out." He chuckles, still quite tipsy from the five glasses of champagne he had earlier.

I don't know what to say, so I don't say anything. Did Luke just admit he has a daddy kink and say I'll find out about it?

"So angel, do you want to find out about it?" he asks as his hand moves across the console. My breath hitches when he touches my leg, resting his hand on my thigh.

He hasn't done anything like this since the first time we met weeks ago, so why start now? Why is he all of the sudden being so not like a brother?

I ask myself this as he starts rubbing my skin lightly with his thumb and asks again "Hmm do you want to find out about what I can do to you, how good I can make you feel."

I'm absolutely speechless and frankly quite shocked at his words that fill my ear as he leans over to whisper them, sending shivers through my body.

"You know when I first saw you in this pretty little dress, all I wanted to do was pin you against the wall and make you scream my name."

I bite my lip and concentrate on the road "L-Luke I'm driving," my voice quivers. "But you didn't answer my question sweetheart." he retorts as his fingers brush up and down my thigh.

"I-I-I don't know what to say." I reply as his fingers start to travel further up my leg to the inner side of it.

"Don't." I say sternly finally knowing what I have to do in this moment. I need to focus on driving and not crashing this car which will likely happen if he keeps doing whatever he's doing.

"Alright, but baby I need an answer once we get home." His voice slightly pleads as he pulls his arm back to his side of the vehicle.

"Um..an answer to what exactly?" I ask still a little confused as to what's happening and what he's asking.

He takes a deep breath and exhales it as turns to me. "Charlie, angel, do you want me to fuck you until you can barely walk. Do you want me to make you feel things you've never felt before. Do you want me to kiss you and finger you and make you cum for me. Do you want to be moaning my name and begging for me to touch you. Darling, do you want all that and more for two whole weeks?"

----------

I pull into the driveway still completely shocked at his offer and a little clueless to some of the terms he used. Luke wants to have sex with me for two weeks. That much I understood.

I've never had sex before. Does he know that. Would it change his mind if he did. I mean a lot of people at my school have and I haven't. And he's officially my stepbrother now. I mean it's just not right...but would it be so wrong if we both want it? I mean I'm pretty sure I want to, but just because I want to and just because I can, doesn't mean I should.

"Luke," I say as we get out of the car "My answer is no, and I'll tell you why just not out here."

Luke frowns and nods and we go inside the house. Yesterday Luke came by and put his suitcase full of clothes and things in the guestroom upstairs so that he wouldn't have to worry about it the day of the wedding.

I go to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water for him and he lays down on the couch in the living room. I walk over to him and hand him the water bottle.

"Thanks," he says taking the bottle "so why did you say no, I know it's not because you aren't attracted to me, so what is it?"

"How would you know that?" I ask postponing his second question.

"Beacause, you're not exactly subtle when looking at me. Your breath hitches, you bite your lip, you quiver at my touch, darling you can't keep your eyes off of me."

"Oh" I say mentally kicking myself in the face for being an obvious idiot.

"So what is it? Why say no?"

"Luke," I say and sigh as I sit down next to his legs on the sofa. "I'm a virgin."

He immediately starts laughing so hard and can't seem to stop and I frown. Finally, he gets some words out "Angel, I know you are, that was one of the first things I heard about you from Michael."

"Oh." I say "Well, it's not just that, it's also that well your my stepbrother now."

"Well it's not like we're actually related. I'm just a guy who lives with you now. Kinda like a roommate." He says.

"Yeah, but - I just - it's just - we're like - ugh. I-I guess I'm just nervous. I'm not sure I'm ready. I mean, you're a great guy and you're really attractive, but what if I'm terrible at it and we have to live together and it'll just be awkward." I ramble on trying to put my thoughts into intelligible sentences.

"Charlie, you could never be bad at it. Stop worrying, I promise I'll teach you everything you need to know."

"Alright, but not tonight." I say sternly still unsure of actually agreeing to his offer.

"Aw, but baby, you look so perfect in that dress, and after your first real taste of champagne, the dancing, the car ride, we can't waste a night like this." He says sitting up to grab my waist and pull me onto his lap.

"I promise we won't have sex tonight, but at least let me make you feel good." He whispers in my ear as his hands travel down my body.

"You're so tempting, let me make you feel good." He pleads as my mind continues to race. We shouldn't. But I want to. But I'm nervous. But he's so hot. Ugh what the hell. Hormones, you win this time I think and it's as if he reads my mind because as soon as that last thought crosses my mind, his lips crash into mine.

Author's Note:
WeLL ThAt eScAlaTEd QuIcKly. Also idk where this is going like did I just make Luke a villian idk.
Vote, comment, follow, share ♡♡♡