no. 9 ◇ Daddy's Angel

Charlie's POV

"Mm" I moan in agreeance with what his hands intend to do.

We're still on the couch but now my back is pressed against his chest and I'm positioned inbetween his legs while his head rests above my shoulder as he whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

His hands are traveling farther and farther down the front of my body until they finally reach my throbbing center.

His fingers gently pull up the hem of my dress and snake their way over my already damp panties. I arch my back slightly when his hand finally presses down where I need him the most.

He chuckles in my ear and coos "Oh baby, you're so wet. Do you want me to help take care of that, princess?"

I bite my lip and nod but he pulls his fingers away. I whine at the loss of contact. "Say it angel." he demands sweetly "Tell me just how much you want me."

"Mm Luke," I moan "I-I want you so bad Luke."

"Not quite what I was looking for." says Luke "I think you're forgetting something - a certain nickname."

"Oh" I say understanding and bite my lip remembering what he said in the car "I want you so much, Daddy."

"That's more like it angel." He groans in satisfaction and my head falls back as his hands return to my core. His lips come down to my neck and start sucking passionately on the sensitive skin.

I raise my arm and wind my fingers into his hair, massaging his scalp as he kisses my neck. He moans as I pull at his ear and he starts rubbing circles over my panties and around my clit. I feel a knot forming in my stomach and have to bite my lip to keep from moaning too loudly.

"No, no, no, angel. I want you to be as loud as you can." He says quickening the pace of his fingers.

Suddenly he pulls the lace material to the side with his fingers and starts making figure eights around my entrance. It feels so good so I lift my hips to meet his fingers to heighten the pleasure. Suddenly with his free hand he presses my hips back down.

"No, no, no, babygirl. I do all the work." He says and without warning he slides a finger into me. I moan as he starts pumping in and out, in and out.

"Luke," I moan, "Daddy faster, please."

"Alright, baby, you asked for it." He suddenly picks up the pace pumping much faster than before. He adds a second finger and I'm not sure I can take this much pleasure.

"I-I-think-I'm gonna cum" I say "I know baby, I know" he chuckles, "Just tell me who's making you feel this good?"

"You are, daddy, only you." I struggle to get the words out as I feel the waves coming. He pumps even faster and adds a third finger as I reach my high. I feel myself clench around his fingers and finally release.

I'm breathing heavilly and collapse against his chest as he removes his fingers. I blush as I see they're covered in a shiny white liquid. He brings his fingers up into his mouth starts sucking on them and my cheeks turn red.

"You didn't last long" he chuckles, "but mm, you taste so good babygirl. Can I have some more?" He smirks.

"I don't know, Luke." I say already feeling tired out. But I guess he doesn't take 'I don't know' for an answer because next thing I know, I'm lying on my back and his head is in between my legs.

I feel his warm breath around my soaking wet core and all I want is for him to do something, anything. "Luke," I moan "please."

"What's the magic word?" He asks looking up at me from in between my legs.

"Please, Daddy." I beg seductively.

"Alright angel, time for round two" he says and instantly I feel his tongue flicking at my core. It moves in figure eights like his fingers did and his cool lip ring sends me over the edge as it brushes against my folds.

I become a moaning mess as he keeps flicking faster and harder. He changes up the technique to rapid kitten licking and then to sucking and I feel a familiar knot forming in my stomach and I know I'm close.

"I-I'm so close, Luke." I stammer as I run my fingers through his hair and he replies with a series of muffled words that I feel the vibrations of spreading throughout my core.

He goes faster and harder, faster and harder his tonuge like a long wet strong finger moving all through me.

Suddenly he moves his mouth up to my clit and starts sucking hungrily at it and a string of dirty words mixed with his name falls from my mouth.

The knot tightens and the pleasure rolls over me in waves as I reach my second high. My walls clench and I release all over his tongue. He laps up my juices hungrily and kisses the inside of my thigh lightly.

"Oh God Luke." I moan in satisfaction. "Hmm, now I think I almost like it more when you say my name than I like it when you call me daddy." he says sitting up on the couch.

At first I'm not sure what I'm doing but I feel the need to repay him for what he just did for me twice.

I move over to him and wrap my legs on either side of his, straddling him "W-would you like if I did something for you now?" I ask nervously as I slowly grind my hips against his.

"Oh would I ever, but no sweetie," he chuckles, "If you start something I'm not sure I would be able to stop."

"Oh..alright then, I'm um gonna go take a shower," I say removing myself from his lap but then just to tease him some more I quickly add "and I'll be thinking of you the whole time." His eyes widen as I hurry upstairs before he can say or do anything more.

Author's note:
Super lame smut, I know but hey you gotta save the really good stuff for later, right? Wrong. It's probably all going to be super lame smut since this is my first time writing it. Like I don't know how many times I burst out laughing or cringed while writing this. Also I feel like it's kind of early for smut but this is like a sexual book so idc. Anyhoo vote follow comment share yadayadayada luff you byeeee ♡ oh and sorry I haven't updated in like 2 weeks, life is happenin and whatnot.