Ten

Third Person's POV

While Ahyoka was sleeping soundly, she did not sensed that someone was watching her. When the creature knew the girl was already asleep, he made his move.

He dared to enter her room silently and tried to drown her with her own pillow but someone grabbed his arm. He stared at the girl who was now wide awake.

His eyes went wide and he was surprised. He was not surprise of how she woke up, she was surprise because she was no ordinary human.

Is there a human who have pair of golden eyes? Not like the normal werewolves, her golden eyes were more like the real gold.

Ahyoka growled and threw the vampir in the wall. The vampir hissed and glared at Ahyoka. Ahyoka did not know what was happening, all she know was she was asleep. Little did she know, her body was fighting a vampir.

The vampir was about to attack Ahyoka but she managed to claw the vampir that gave the bloodsucking creature a scar on his cheek.

Black blood was dripping on the floor which made the vampir angrier. He decided to shoot her a wolfsbane which made her passed out.

Her body fell onto the floor and the vampir immediately get her and jumped outside her window before a werewolf catches his scent.

---

Meanwhile, Alpha Magnus was travelling in the Nighthawk forest where a lot of savage beasts lurked in. He doesn't cared about them, as long as Ahyoka will be okay, he will risk his life just to cure her.

While running in his wolf form, a rustling sound from the bushes caught his attention.

He growled, and the sound stopped. This time, he was carefully crawling in the pavement, looking sharply at his surroundings.

'I sensed a vampir,' Grim, his wolf, mind linked Magnus.

'Impossible. Vampir are extinct years ago,' Alpha Magnus insisted.

'Do you think I am lying, child? I know I've been living for centuries here in this realm, but I swear to the moon goddess that my sensory system is still fine,' Grim thought.

'Are you--'

Before Alpha Magnus could reply back, someone lunged his wolf form that cause him to yelp.

"Shift!" A deep voice hissed.

Since Alpha Magnus is a stubborn person, he did not shift and tried to attack the vampir. The vampir was quite strong but, Alpha Magnus was a lot stronger than the bloodsucking creature. Alpha Magnus bit the vampir's arm and threw him away.

The vampir immediately stood up and hissed at Alpha Magnus.

"If you would not shift, I will hurt your queen," the vampir teased.

'Where is she?!' Alpha Magnus mind linked.

Another vampir appeared out of nowhere, carrying Ahyoka, who looked like she passed out.

'Let her go!' Alpha Magnus growled.

"Ah-ah! Shift first," the vampir said.

Alpha Magnus doesn't have any choice but to shift. When he shifted, he wore his shorts after behind the bush and go back to face the vampir.

"Give her to me!" Alpha Magnus commanded.

"Too bad, we can't. We need her for the ritual," the vampir smirked.

"She's just a human! Leave her alone!" Alpha Magnus yelled.

The two vampire stopped laughing and stared at Alpha Magnus like he was some kind of a clueless person which he really is.

"Too bad, she's not as human as what you think. Goodbye king of beasts! Till we meet again," the vampir mocked.

The two vampir disappeared in the thin air, leaving the furious Alpha. Alpha Magnus should not be mad, he even knows why he shouldn't be.

Whenever he's mad, chaos can be foreseen, because the beast inside of him, will be set free.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~
Author's note:

What happened to Ahyoka? Well, I'll give you a hint, her sickness (as what she had thought) made her that. So it's like her transition. *wink.

Want to know what's next? You'll find out next week.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo,
Cupid_princess16