Twenty One

Third Person's POV

Several weeks passed and Magnus had a major conflict with his wolf. He needed his mate. If there are no certain contact with his mate then his wolf will be miserable and it will conquer his body and the beast will unleash.

He boldly wandered around the woods with his human form. He cannot risk his life into shifting his wolf form because his wolf is unstable right now. Suddenly, his stomach grumbled and he realized he hadn't eaten for days. He decided to go for a hunt. But the tricky part is, he cannot shift into his wolf form. Luckily, he trained himself for this, hunting food without shifting.

He sensed a deer nearby, he slowly walked towards that direction and walked without any noises. He was silent and ready to hunt. He found the deer, he hid behind the thick bushes and eyed his food without blinking. When he felt the deer was calm, he suddenly jumped into the deer and strangle it with his bare hands. His inner wolf wanted to conquer his body but he was fighting for it.

When Magnus was busy fighting with his wolf, the deer managed to escape and Magnus cursed out loud.

"Damn it! Ahyoka, where are you? I need you."

_____________

Ahyoka's POV

"What the?!"

The alpha of the Equinox pack looked at the field, he saw all of his pack lying on the ground, tired. He saw one person standing who looked pleased with all the people looking tired and defeated. It was Ahyoka, who challenged and defeated all the warriors in the pack.

"Well, I guess all the warriors in my pack don't need to train you anymore. Your lycan blood is somehow showing off already," Alpha Axellion said.

Alpha Axellion handed Ahyoka a fresh towel and Ahyoka gladly accepted it. She wiped all her sweat with the towel and chuckled.

"With the help of Callum, I wouldn't be this strong enough. Thanks to him I am capable of fighting those vampirs," Ahyoka said.

Callum who was groaning and lying down in the ground tried to sit down but failed.

"You okay there, Callum?" Alpha Axellion asked.

"Y-yup! Just a little peachy," he weakly said.

"Just admit that you were defeated by a girl," Alpha Axellion joked.

"How about you duel with her then?" Callum asked.

"I'm fine. I'm just here to give Ahyoka a messaged. It is from your tribe, I guess." Alpha Axellion said.

Ahyoka grabbed the letter and it was indeed from her tribe. The address was stated but there was no sign of the sender's identity. She quickly opened the letter and read it silently.

Ahyoka, if you are reading this, the vampirs are going to attack the tribe. Please come back and save us. Your pack would not believe about it and they kept on laughing, insisting us being delusional. That vampirs are already extinct which is false. Please save our tribe your father is not well.

Ahyoka crumpled the paper and throw it on the ground.

"I have to go back to my tribe. My tribe is in danger," Ahyoka said.

"But you are not ready yet," Alpha Axellion said.

"Have you seen this? I defeated all of your warriors in your pack, isn't that enough?" Ahyoka asked.

"You did not defeated me yet," Alpha Axellion said.

Ahyoka looked at him with an icy glare. She breathed heavily and faced him with a stone-hard expression.

"Then, I have no choice but to fight with you, Alpha."

_____________________

Author's note:

Hi guys! I'm back! Sorry for the super late update been busy with school and summer is not really that great at all. Anyway, I'm trying my best to update since I've been trying to update two of my stories the other story is on hiatus. Anyways, here's a short update. And guys can you believe it? My story has 101k reads!!!! Thank you guys so much.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Be a fan!

xoxo,
Cupid_princess16