Twenty

Third Person's POV

"What? I don't understand, Lily is not capable of doing such thing--"

The witch scoffed at Magnus. She uncovered her cauldron and pour some magical potions inside of it. Smoke spread in the air and a little Lily appeared in the smoke with her father.

"Stupid mutt! Can't you be stronger than that beast?! I told you to train everyday just to become stronger than him!" Lily's father scolded her.

Lily whimpered and she was about to cry, but her father whipped her with his belt.

"No warrior cry. So do not cry and whine! You better run 100 lapse! Now!" He angrily yelled.

"Y-yes, sir!" She stuttered.

Lily immediately followed her father's order and run 100 lapse. Ever since Lily was young, she was treated like a male pup. His father was the Beta, like Magnus' father, Lily's father was ambitious too. He wanted to be stronger than the Alpha. Since the Alpha have an offspring that is a hybrid, the Beta is too old to challenge the kid. Instead of challenging the kid himself, he trains his daughter to be stronger and manipulative. He wanted  son to make him a future Alpha, but he got a daughter instead. He have no choice but to train his daughter like how an Alpha is trained.

"Why are you showing me this?" Magnus asked.

"This is the reason why Lily became the traitor in your pack. She was trained to be one, to destroy you. Her ultimate goal is to destroy you and the rest of the packs and frame you. So she will become the so-called, 'hero,' that's why."

Magnus could not believe with all the revelation. So, Lily was the traitor all along, it's because of his father, the former Beta. Magnus growled out of anger but the witch calm him down.

"Calm down, child. This is not the time to thrash around. Find your mate first in order to calm your wolf down, we better keep this meeting as a secret. We don't want Lily to know about this," the witch said.

Magnus nodded in reply.

"I'll give you this map in order to find your mate," the witch said, giving the map to Magnus.

"How?" Magnus asked.

"This map is not an ordinary map, open it and you'll see why," the witch said.

Magnus opened the map and it shows all the packs and places. He saw a name Ahyoka, who is now inside the Equinox pack.

"What is she doing here? Is she leaving my pack?!" Magnus asked.

"No. Someone told me she is building an alliance with the Equinox pack for the upcoming war," the witch said.

"But there is no war happening," Magnus said.

The witch shrugged and arranged her potions in her shelf.

"There might be if we put that Lily girl in the picture," the witch said.

"You're right. I have to go, I must tell her that Lily is just playing with our lives," Magnus said.

The witch stopped arranging her potions and looked at Magnus.

"You better go now, because I sensed her presence. She's about to enter this tribe."

---
Ahyoka's PPOV

"Alpha Axellion wants to see you, Ahyoka," a girl from their pack said.

"Okay, show me the way."

I followed the girl and leaving the goddess in the room since she is still soundly asleep. We arrived in his office and she left me here with the Alpha after escorting me here inside.

"Take a sit, Ms. Ahyoka," Alpha Axellion said.

I slowly sat down in the chair and looked at him afterwards.

"I want you to tell me about why we should help you and also your plan," Alpha Axellion said.

"You already know about I'm a Lycan and my mate is Alpha Magnus, that is one of the problem. The witch in my tribe told me that our mate bond is dangerous for the werewolf realm, we can destroy all our kind just because of Magnus and I, that is what the prophecy said. I don't want that to happen, all I want is to break the prophecy and be with my mate happily. Will you help me build an alliance with the other pack if a war happens?" I asked.

Alpha Axellion looked at me for a long time. I know he is still thinking, I also know that my request takes a lot of risks. I understand if he will say no because it is too far dangerous.

"Okay, I will help you. I also don't want our species to be extinct. Come, I will show you my pack warriors if their abilities in fighting is okay for you," Alpha Axellion said.

"I'd love to see that," I replied.

---
The pack warriors in the Equinox pack are stronger than I imagined. They are obviously skilled at any battle skills. I am pretty impressed with their abilities.

"This is Callum, the leader of the pack warriors. He is our trainer as well," Alpha Axellion said.

"Nice to meet you, Callum. My name is Ahyoka, I am from the Risen Scar tribe," I introduced myself.

"Likewise, Luna of the Bane Stealth pack," Callum said.

I looked at him with confusion. How did he know I am the Luna of Magnus' pack?

"How did you know that I am the Luna?" I asked.

"Everyone already knows your the Luna when you told the Alpha you are Alpha Magnus' mate. These days must be crazy, last week, we found two vampirs sucking the blood of a deer near our territory. That is why we are training so hard right now in order to protect the pack," Callum said.

"Actually, they got stronger than before. Their main target is, me."

"What? How?" Alpha Axellion asked.

"I was captured by the vampirs once, one of the vampirs told me they wanted my blood in order to make them the most powerful creature in the land," I said.

"Why do you have so many enemies?" Alpha Axellion asked.

"The perks of being a lycan?" I sheepishly said.

"More like the perks of being the last lycan," Callum said.

"That is why I am here to seek for help. Also, I have a request from you, Callum."

"What is it, Ahyoka?"

"Train me."

________________
Author's note:

Hey guys!!!! Here's an update! Sorry for the long wait, last week was my first day of class and booooy it's stressful. My class starts at 6:45 and I have to wake up at exactly 4 am. Then I have to go and find a jeepney (it's a Filipino thaaang. Just search it if you want to know what is a jeepney) or a trycicle (another Filipino thaaaang. If your curious again, just search it) to go to school early. Like waking up early is soooo hard. It's frustrating! Also, I can't be on my gadgets for a long period of time since I have already glasses. Yaaaaaaas!!! It's annoying actually.

Anyways! Don't forget to vote, comment, share this story to your family and friends (well you see I'm joining Wattys) and be a fan! (Follow)

Stay tuned for the next update!

xoxo,
Cupid_princess16