Being clumsy

Lexi had been sick all day long she'd stayed In her room the entire day, and mostly slept. She didn't tell anyone about this cause she knows they all will freak out.Lexi was having a really good dream but was suddenly woken up by Landon whispering in her ear.
"Wake up baby girl you have been sleeping almost all day!" Landon exclaimed.
"Yeah it's almost 4:00 and everyone is already here, they are pretty worried about you." Told Jonah
" Alright, alright I'll be right down. Lexi said clearly annoyed.
Both of her brothers left with a small smile.
Mean while Downstairs.
Jonah and Landon came down the stairs.
"Any luck?" Asked their mom hopefully
"Yeah she's coming down." Landon answered.
" Is she okay, how long has she been asleep?" Questioned Mason while holding Hannah's hand.
"She's been asleep all day." Jonah replied worriedly.
" she will be fine, it's just a little sleep you never know she could have pulled an all-nighter." Brianna replied.
"Yeah but she never sleeps this long!" Exclaimed Tristan. Katie was about to reply when they heard a bang and a light shriek.All eyes looked at the stairs.
Jonah and Amanda were about to run up when they heard feet and a door open.
They all looked at each other and stared at the stairs again.
They heard someone starting to walk down. Lexi made it to the bottom of the stairs rubbing her head. Everyone started asking her questions asking her if she was okay and what was going on?
She just ignored there questions walked to the kitchen, grabbed an ice pack, and went back in the room, she then went straight to her mom.
"Mom" lexi asked
"Yeah lex?" She replied not even looking up.
" what did you do?" Asked her mom. Everyone looked at her waiting for an answer.
" Can we talk.... you know alone?" She asked getting a little nervous.
" yes of course!" She answered and they both walked to the kitchen leaving everyone curious.
"Mom I haven't been feeling good all day that's why I've been sleeping so long, and when I got up I felt really dizzy and banged my head really hard on my dresser, I think I'm fine."
" lexi you need to tell me when your not feeling good!" She sternly said.
" okay I promise I will, we should go back I know they are all curious."
" what are you gonna say to them?" Questioned her mom.
" we can't say anything, they will all freak out on me and start yelling."
" okay I won't say a word." Her mom old her.
They both walked in the living room and Lexi sat down on the couch and iced her head while looking at her phone. Her mom started to wonder what it looks like, and how bad it was. She looked around to see everyone's eyes glued to Lexi and knew they were extremely worried.
"Lexi can I see it? Her mom asked
Lexi thought a minute before replying. " fine but don't freak out." Lexi warned
This got everyone's attention again Mason narrowed his eyes at her. He knew it was going to be something bad.
Lexi slowly got up with everyone watching her every step.
She sat down in front of her mom while the rest of her family went behind there mom to get a good look. Lexi slowly started to take off the ice wincing a little. Once she took a look at it her mom gasped and yelled " Oh my god!" "Anthony" she yelled " we need to take Lexi to the hospital!"
" Mom let me see!" Amanda asked
Once Amanda saw she screamed. "Guys go meet mom and dad at the hospital it's really bad!" Yelled Amanda to her siblings.
"What" yelled Jonah
" is she going to be okay" brianna asked worriedly.
" please answer us!" Yelled mason
"It's not that bad." Lexi said even tho she knew is was extremely bad.
"Lexi you better show us!" Tristan said angrily. Lexi knew they were gonna act like this they are always super protective! All the yelling and her thinking started to make her feel like she was going to pass out.
" Mom, I don't feel so good!" Yelled Lexi as she started to sway.
Her mom came rushing in."Mason go put her in my car." Mason picked her up and ran to the car. He got her in shut the door and they pulled away.
" Guys we have to go to the hospital, everyone in my car now." Mason said.
" Mason what's that on your shirt?" Asked Hannah his wife
Mason looked down to see a lot of blood on his shirt. "Oh my god, it's Lexi's blood." Said Mason surprised.
" Well hurry up and drive faster!" Yelled Alex.
At the hospital
Everyone ran in panting. When they saw dad waiting there.
" is she okay" josh asked extremely worried.
" well, she lost a lot of blood they are giving her stitches and putting her up on an IV, she has to spend the night at the hospital tho." Her dad answered.
"When can we see her?" Asked Brianna
"You guys can go in 10 minutes, she's in a lot of pain and doesn't want you to see her weak, that's what she said to me." Replied there dad. Everyone went silent.
" Come on let's sit down." Katie said. And that's what they all did