Fights, love connections, and a new friend!😁😬💗

~Lexi pov~
I couldn't breath. I absolutely hate this guy. Before I could say anything to him Alyssa went on a full on rant.
" YOU LOW LIFE UGLY STUPID WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH. HOW DARE YOU WALTZ RIGHT IN HERE AND BE COMPLETELY FINE. YOU STUPID BRAINLESS IDIOT!!!! YOU BETTER GET OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I TAKE MY FIST AND PUT IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID UGLY HIDEOUS FACE!!!!!!!!!!GET OUT!!!" She screamed on the top of her lungs. Jake was terrified and ran out of DQ.
No one said a word. Alyssa's face was still bright red. She was breathing heavily. Carson was the one to break the silence. "So ummm you want to explain what just happened." He said cluelessly. Me and Alyssa just gave him a glare, while everyone watched us waiting to say something. Alyssa nudged me as in basically saying for me to tell them. I shook my head, so she told them instead. She took a deep breath and then spoke through gritted teeth. "That piece of trash went and asked lexi out for a date, then when lexi was on a run not even an hour after he asked her, she caught him full blown making out with another girl!" I looked down to embarrassed to look at them. They probably don't even want to be friends with me. I looked up to the sound of knuckles cracking, all the boys were. "Let's go beat a kid up!" Sean started chanting. Then they all ran out the door, even jack but before he left he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was left shocked, holding my cheek and Alyssa, Samantha, even faith and I just met her were smirking. " He so likes you, and I so know my brother." Faith said wiggling her eyebrows. I think I like him too...... I thought in my head. Ignoring their comments I started talking. " Oh, No let's go their going to beat him up and I don't want them getting in trouble." I said as we all ran out the door. We ran like 4 blocks till I heard yelling. Oh please don't be them. And of course it's them. They all cornered Jake, CJ and Jack being the most mad were right in front. Jack was about to punch him when I shouted.
"Stop!" While holding on to Jack's arm. He looked at me and his eyes softened. They all backed away.
" Listen I love that you all care, believe me I do. But this guy is not worth it, if he does anything else I will call you guys up." I told them chuckling at the last part. They didn't say a word but slowly started to leave. Jack stayed though.
" If you ever mess with my girl ever again you will be dead. This is a warning." He said before leaving.
" I'm sorry Jack but I'm not your girl..." I told him shyly. His face turned serious before saying.
" Your right, not yet." He then walked over to faith.
" Hey you guys want to come over to Lexi's?" Alyssa asked.
"Wear swimsuits." Carson added.
" gosh you two live with me now?" I joked. " you guys are more then welcome, bring stuff to spend the night." We switched numbers and I gave her my address.
"Okay, let us talk to are mom and get our stuff." She smiled and pulled Jack along. For some reason CJ seemed tensed. I wonder why?
" Let's head back and party!" Carson yelled.
" But I want my Ice cream!" Sean whined.
" let's go get ice cream then!" Andrew hollered, and we all ran. While we were running Carson ran into a girl who was sitting at a coffee table a block away from DQ. She was reading a book and listening to music in her earphones. She also had a Starbucks in hand.
The poor girl didn't see Carson coming, and he ran right into her almost spilling her coffee on herself but knocked it on the ground. She pulled out her headphones and closed her book.
" are you okay?" She asked nicely. Carson seemed taken back at this.
"Am I okay, are you okay?" He asked her.
" yeah I'm fine, I can get a knew one." She said smiling at all of us.
" no we will get it." Samantha said pulling out money.
"No it's okay, My name is Priscilla by the way." She told us.
" Hello I'm lexi and this is Sean, Samantha, Alyssa, Andrew, CJ, and that is Carson." I said pointing at them.
" How about we buy you an ice cream?" Alyssa asked.
" Sure." She replied. We walked to DQ and got ice cream. As we were waking back we switched numbers and I invited Priscilla over. She said she was going to ask her family and would text us. With that we all walked to my house. We then played in the pool for like 3 hours when the doorbell rang....
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for short chap! I will update soon!! What do you think of jack and Lexi???? Are they a thing?? Why is CJ getting to mad about them?? Is it a love triangle!? Stay tuned!😁😁😁❤️❤️