Brother Trouble

~Lexi Pov~
Oh great, I'm in deep trouble now. Everyone froze, the boys look terrified, as my older brothers glared at them.
" Uhh...Hey guys?" It came out more as a question. Hannah, Bree, Amanda,and Katie were shocked and smirking. While my brothers were about to literally kill the boys. All of masons and Alex's veins were popping out.
"So Lex what's going on here." Bree asked wiggling her eyebrows. I shifted uncomfortably and stood up.
" These are my friends." I said not making eye contact with my older brothers. Jonah was about to say something, when my mom stepped in.
"What on earth are all of you doing here." My mom asked them mad.
" What on earth are they doing here." Josh exclaimed, pointing to the boys.
" I asked you first, and your all in MY house and I asked you not to come over." My mom scolded them. Hahahaha get em mom!
" But I live here." Landon wined.
" do you pay for all of this?" She asked him. He stayed silent.
" Now all of you guys leave and will all talk about this Tomorrow." She told them. Jonah was about to say something.
"Your sister has guests let her enjoy her party and sleepover then we can talk." She told them. The boys didn't catch it at first but then they actually used their brains. Yep the boys were sleeping over and let me tell you my brothers were not happy with this one bit. Mason slowly turned his head to face our mom, my other brothers following him. My sisters were surprised too.
" what do you mean sleepover." Mason finally said something but he was gritting his teeth. mom put her hands
On her hips and said" What do you think, there all sleeping over." That's when everything went down hill.
" what the heck?"
"No"
"What on earth is she wearing"
"It's showing her stomach."
"What if they do things."
" Their teenage hormonal boys!"
"No way are you letting her."
"You've got to me kidding me."
" There is no way there all gay so we're screwed."
"What if they rape her?"
"Mom are you high?"
" Why-
They were cut off by mom.
" they are going to be fine okay!" She exclaimed. No one said a word.
"Now you probably embarrassed your sister enough so let's leave her alone while we go talk." Mom said.
" okay, but we want to say something to them." Tristan snarled. This is definitely not going to go well. Great I'm not going to have anymore friends.
All of my brothers stood In front of them pushing their chests out, showing their muscles and crossing there arms. They really did look intimidating.
"You all look hot!" Alyssa shouted at them. I rolled my eyes at her. They ignored her and focused on the boys.
Mason stared them down.
"IF YOU TOUCH, LOOK,SMELL,THINK, OF HER WE WILL ALL BEAT YOU TO THE PULP. AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF GOING IN HER ROOM WITH HER. TRUST ME WE WILL ALL FIND OUT IF YOU DID, TRUST ME!!!" Mason screamed. Then they stared at them s little more before turning around.
"And YOU we will have a long talk tomorrow." Alex said pointing at me. Then all of my siblings and mom left.
We stood in an uncomfortable silence for a while. I didn't like this one bit, I'm literally going to have no friends cause of them. I couldn't take the silence.
"Hey ummm I'm sorry about them, they've always been this was ask Alyssa. You guys want to get ice cream?" I asked hoping to fix everything.
"I'm down." Carson said. Everyone agreed to.
" alright let's get our coverups on and find my mom." I explained.

" I explained

^^^Alyssa's

^^^Samantha's

^^^Samantha's

^^^Mine.
Then we went and found my mom.
" Hey mom can we go get ice cream?" I asked her.
" sure would you like to be driven or walk?" She asked.
" walk please mom." I told her. She gave me $45 for everyone.
" thanks mom love you." I yelled to her as we all ran out the door.
" Let's go, off with our adventure!" Carson exclaimed while walking ahead.
We all laughed and Sean called him an idiot. That's when we saw two runners fighting with each other.
" no jack mom said to run for 2 hours not 1." The girl exclaimed annoyed.
" No mom said and hour." The boy jack I think is his name argued.
"She said 2 hours because Eli has 2 baseball games, and a birthday party after." The girl yelled at him.
" Alright faith, your always right." Jack huffed in annoyance.
"What ever jack." Faith rolled her eyes.
I don't think they were watching where their going because faith ran right into Carson.
" Omg I'm so sorry, are you okay." Faith asked extremely concerned.
" way to go faith." Jack laughed as she glared. This is where I stepped in.
" hey it's okay, I'm lexi and these are my friends, Alyssa, Samantha, CJ, Sean, Andrew, and that's Carson" I told her pointing to everyone of them.
" Oh well hi!I'm faith Avery and believe it or not that's my twin Jack Avery, I know we look nothing alike." She said chuckling at our confused looks.
" It's nice to meet you would you guys like to have ice cream with us?" I asked them being polite. Faith looked at her brother who nodded his head.
" We would love to, thank you." She said sweetly. And then we all walked across to DQ. We were waiting in line when I heard my name being called. I turned around and there stood the person I absolutely hate...........Jake.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for short chapter!