Making a run for it

~lexi pov~
Oh man I'm so screwed, their all going to kill me. Mason looks like his head is about to pop off. I think this is the most daring thing I've done to be honest. This is all their fault, they all had it coming. What do they think I'm going to have no guy friends for the rest of my life? Their super overprotectiveness needs to at least come to somewhat of an end. Mom always tells me to make knew friends and that is exactly what I did. Everyone stayed silent for a while. Bree was finally the person to say something.
" Come on guys let it go, I had guy friends, Katie, Amanda, even Hannah did! I know for a fact your all friends with at least one girl. She shouldn't get treated that much different just because she's younger than us." Bree exclaimed and stated at the same time. Yep I've officially chose my favorite sister. I freaking love Bree.
"I don't care if she's younger or older she's not having guys friends." Mason said starting to get worked up again.
" Your NOT my boss, mom and dad are so don't you dare tell me what I can and can't do!" I yelled, getting myself very upset. Mason was silent and didn't say anything.
"Now I will talk to mom when she gets home, and she can tell us her opinion, but it's still my choice who I hang out with." I sternly told my older siblings. I'm very proud of myself, I'm finally sticking up to them! I turned my feet and started to walk home.
" Lexi the cars this way!" Landon shouted at me. Man he was a real idiot.
" I know!" I shouted back at him. I continued my walk, until I hear footsteps behind me. I started to sprint, see I'm the second fastest in the family. Alex is the first, and he is already on his way home in the car. I called my mom while I was running, I briefly told her what happened, and told her I would be walking. She was fine with it and told me I needed a break from all of them right now. I looked back to see Landon and Jonah gave up and were driving in their car. I hid behind a tree while they were in the car taking to everyone. They ended their call which each of my siblings who were in a car. They called my mom and since they have big mouths I could hear them.
" What do you mean you let her walk alone?" Jonah asked surprised.
" You heard me young man, she is 16 years old you and I both know you and your siblings have done worse at her age."
"But mom what if something happens?" Landon asked worried.
" She is a big girl Landon, she is going to have to learn how to take care of herself and I already know she can. You all have to just trust her. She is going to college in less then 2 years. You all can't keep babying her."They were both silent. I guess they didn't think about the future, I know I have. I'm just happy to have mom on my side, which I already knew she was going to be.
" Alright mom, see you at home, Love you." Jonah told her.
"See you at home sweetheart. I love you too!" Their mom replied then ended the call. They all called their sibling and told them what happened, and they all agreed to meet at the house. Lexi put her headphones in and listen to music while walking through her subdivision. She finally made it to her doorstep. She took a deep breath before touching the handle and opening the door, not ready to face her problem..........
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry I haven't been updating! I've been extremely busy wth school and after school activities. I will try my best to get another update this week by Friday and I promise it will be much longer than this one!! I also want to thank Kallie614 HaileyProulx and Ellise91 thank you for voting  and giving comments!! Also remember give me ideas I am definitely open to anything!❤️❤️
-💍