New me.

Hours. Hours of me laying on the beach, I had told Mason my location or what I thought it would be. I laid on the sand facing the sky, going in and out of my conscience. The beach shop workers kept an eye on me, but I couldn't stand for long so I laid there.
"Lex"
"Lexi"
I was so out of it I couldn't understand if the voices were in my head or there. I heard the pounding of 9 pairs of feet. My eyes started to close, when I felt someone grab my hand. Opening my eyes I saw all nine of my siblings gathered around me.
"Jesus Christ lex you scared the shit out of us." Mason said brushing my Hair now a hint of red from the blood I lost, out of my face.
"Holy shit your banned up really bad." Landon said.  Everyone glared at him. I just looked up my eyes trying to shut on me. I felt weak, incredibly weak. I gave a small smile.
"At-At least before I died I-I got to see you all one last time." I stuttered feeling tears fall down my face. Jonah glared.
"I'm not letting you die now open your eyes the ambulance is here." He grabbed my face and looked me in the eye. "My baby sister is not dying before me." The stretcher than cane and I was put on it. Mason was still holding my hand while the rest of them went to the hospital in the car. His eyes met mine concern filled in them. I rubbed circles on his hand I was holding.
"I'm sorry" I chocked out crying.
"Shshshsh Don't cry your okay I love you we love you." He said rubbing my forehead, giving it a kiss. My eyes started to close
"I love you guys too." And I lost conscience.

10 hours later
"Shush you are going to wake her up"
"She's always in a damn hospital. We need to bubble wrap her or something."
"Wow you really are the brainless one in the family"
I fluttered my eyes open quickly sitting up regretting it and laid back down. It was silent. Peaking one eye open I saw everyone in my hospital room. My mom stepped toward me.
"Hey sweetie we can take you home once the doctor checks you one more time." Tristan went to say something but the doctor came in shooing everyone but my mom out.
"So far she's good to go. We stitched her up and gave her pain meds. She had a concussion but with ice and the prescribed medication we are giving her, she is all good to go home and rest." He signed my prescription, and soon I was walking out and forced in a wheel chair. I got in a car with my mom, while the rest went in their own cars.
"Hey Lex, are you okay?" I looked up at my mom.
"Yeah just tired." I said, not a complete lie I guess. I'm tired of being a weak burden to my family. Once we got home I realized it was just me and her.
"Where's everyone else?"
"Well they all have work, and since Jonah is graduating this year, him and Landon are going apartment hunting." She said giving me a sad smile. Wow they've all officially left me. I hugged her.
"Well guess it's me and you now." She kissed my forehead.
"Go lay down I'll go get your medicine."she gave me a small smile as I went up to my room. I need to get my head on straight. Everyone is moving on, getting their own lives on track, hell mason and Hannah have a baby on the way. Taking a deep breath I decided to start over.

1 month later

Dads funeral is in a month. I haven't seen anyone in a while, moms busy with work and everyone moved out their rooms untouched. Waking up I got ready for my daily routine well my new one. Jumping up I got my swimsuit and surf board, brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a braid. Running down to the kitchen I saw a note my mom left me.

     Hey sweetie,
Out working late tonight, call me or any of your siblings if you need anything.
                         Xoxo Love, Mom

I was used to this by now, sighing I grabbed a banana and my board, and my beach bag. Locking the door I waited for Alyssa. Since the surfing accident she always comes with me to make sure I'm okay. When I saw her, we began walking to the beach.
"Sooo how are you and Carson?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. She blushed like crazy.
"Well I think I love him lex." She laughed probably thinking of his goofy personality. I smiled. He loves her to death and she's finally realizing it.
"Finally you admit it." She playfully shoved me as I laughed. Once we got to the beach, she set up her towel and music, while I dropped my bag next to her and headed to the water.
We were there for around 4 hours, talking, tanning, and surfing. As we were walking back she stopped before we got to the house.
"Listen lex there's a party at the beach tonight. It's going to be a lot of fun, swimsuits are the attire please come!" She begged. I glared at her but then remembered something and began to smile.
"I mean no ones ever home anymore! I don't even have to sneak out." I laughed. She nodded her fiercely.
"Pick you up at 8?" She asked.
"Yeah sounds good." Giving her a hug I grabbed my keys and walked in. It was 5 so I had enough time to eat, watch Netflix and get ready. Making some pasta I went to my room binge watching friends. I didn't even realize how much time went by until I realize it was already 7:15.
"Shit"
I quickly jumped up, showered, did my hair, and put on a red bikini, the one my brothers never knew about. Throwing on some super short Jean shorts, I grabbed my nice sandals and my bag before running down the stairs. It was 8:05 when I heard Alyssa yelling from my doorstep.
"Come on lex we have to go." She shouted.
"I'm coming I'm coming." Opening the door I locked it before grinning and running to her. I sent my mom a text saying I was out, her response was be safe she has shifts all night.
"Who's reedy to get hammered." I looked up and saw Everyone but Jack and CJ. I haven't talked to either of them, apparently Jack moved and CJ went to study abroad. Honestly I could care less. Smiling I hugged Alyssa,
"Yes let's party!" I screamed everyone cheering with me. Once we got to the beach it was packed with teenagers, we got glow sticks, and shots. We were having the best time of our life. All of a sudden Alyssa came running to me.
"See that guy over there?" She pointed to a tall guy, dark, hair, blue ocean eyes, with a leather jacket and jeans, all alone. I thought it was swimsuit attire?
"Yeah why?"
"That's Cameron Davidson. He's new here and I heard he got expelled from his old school." I looked at her shrugging my shoulders.
"Okay and I need to know that because?"
"He's been eyeing you all night! Go talk to him!" She shoved. I playfully glared.
"No if he wants me she should come talk to me" slamming the rest of my drink. She left me be understanding. The rest of my friends were mingling and kissing ransoms. I sighed tipsy before walking down my the water sitting down, looking at the sea. I took off my glow sticks. Looking up at the moon I heard a voice behind me.
"Full moon." I jumped startled. It was that guy Alyssa was talking about. He sat down next to me as I continued staring at the ocean.
"It's peaceful." I whispered quietly. He nodded.
"I'm Lexi. Lexi Ree." I said holding out my hand. He grinned, shaking it.
"Cameron. Cameron Davidson." I smiled. Looking back at the ocean.
"Ever wonder would it would be like. To always have peace?" I was drunk out of my mind. But his jaw clenched.
"Yeah. It would be something." He glared at the sand. I turned to look at him.
"Your new here." I stated.
"Yeah. Don't really know anyone." I gave him a goofy grin.
"Well now you know me." He looked at me studying my face. He gave me a smile.
"You surf?" He asked. I gave him a confused look.
"Yeah how'd you know?"
"The tan line on your ankle from the surfboard band." He stated. I laughed
"Yeah I love it." He looked at me.
"I do too. But I'm more of a bike person."
"Ahh a biker and a surfer, are we in a new movie?" I giggled. He laughed. The first time I heard him.
"How drunk are you?" He laughed again.
"Well 10 rounds later and here I am." I stated. He shook his head.
"So Ms Ree do I have the pleasure of getting your phone number." He asked in a proper voice.
"Well Mr. Davidson I think you do." I said in a fake accent. He laughed again, we exchanged numbers.
" I hope you know I do carry the cliche of being a bad boy." He looked me in the eyes.
"Pshhh Bad boy my ass your a huge softy." I stated. He held his hand to his chest.
"Ouch I'm hurt." He gave me a fake sad face. Laughing I hit his shoulder.
"What you are." I laughed.
"Only for you Lexi." He said making me blush. We both stood up.
"Bye Ree, I'll see you around." He winked.
"Bye Davidson." He gave me one last smile before putting on his serious face walking away. Wow I'm too drunk to process what just happened. Stumbling up the beach I spotted my friends. Alyssa was passed out and everyone was stumbling. On the walk home We stopped 5 times for the guys to throw up which soon made faith and Samantha throw up. Once we got to my house first, I said bye to everyone before grabbing my keys locked the door and stumbled up the stairs. That's all I remember until I passed out.