Episode 18

Episode 18

As they come near door..
Watchman: " where were u it's too late school is over half an hour before..."

Sahil :" sir were in dispensary.. "

Watchman: " OK .. Go "

As soon they leave.. Watchman calls someone

Watchman: " hello sir .. She just left the school.."

Man:" OK.."

Watchman: " sir my money "💸

Man:" u will get soon." He cuts the phone

Outside the school..

Sahil :" I'm going shona.. U take care of yourself "

Swara :" OK.. I think u should leave I'm fine sanskar is with me "

Sahil goes towards sanskar: " sanky ... Don't u dare to touch her.. If this time u will hurt her .. I'll not leave u "

Sanskar: " sahil😠 u better stay away from this matter .."

Sahil :" u behave like she is ur property that u can do anything with her "

Sanskar😡:" mind ur language sahil..'

Sahil :" sanky U 😡"

Ravi :" stop it guys ... We r already late ...I think we should leave sahil... " he takes sahil with him ..

Swara is silently going with sanskar , she is following him just like a innocent child,.. She knows he is still angry, her stupidity is the reason behind it... Swara feels perhaps someone is following them.. She just slightly turn around and she notices that they r the same guy to whom she encountered in the school , they r following them.. She holds his hand tightly in fear...

Sanskar: " swara .. What r u doing?😡 Leave my hand "

Swara speaks in a feeble voice :" they r following us "

Sanskar turn back and they hide behind the wall... But their shadow is clearly visible to him.. He looks around , it's a desolate place ... He knows he himself can't able to fight those goons.. He thinks a way to get out, just then his eyes fell on a phone booth ... He smartly takes her inside it, without noticed by them... They sit down inside it , so that they can't be able to see them...

Swara :" sanskar!! What if they find us "

Sanskar hears the noise of foot step coming toward booth : " sßsßssh , they r coming "

Swara hugs him in fear...😨

They, r standing outside the phone booth, They hear the ringing sound of phone guy1:" hello boss "

Man: " did u get that girl "

Guy1:" sorry boss.. We missed her.."

Man (shouts 😤):" u stupid .. Useless fellows u both r good for nothing.. I asked for a girl . and u both r making excuses, if u won't get her for me then forget about money .."

Guy1:" boss.. Don't worry sir we will find her.. She daily used to go home from this Street . "

Man :" and if u fail then, I'll ..."

Guy1:" don't worry boss, soon she will be in your arms we just need little time and after u will do it work , u will give us opportunity to have fun with her .."

Man :" don't think too much ... First find her "

Guy1:" but Bhai a boy is also with her, he is the same one . because of him we didn't able to kidnapped her from the school.. "