Episode 21

Episode 21
Pain ....😢💔
Swara's POV....

I was standing in the middle of the road. He was gone yet these eyes were not ready to believe in that fact. Tears were continuously flowing nonstop.😭. But no one could see it, as it was raining. This heart always loitered around him. Now he was not there, he went away with our incomplete kiss 😢. I couldn't able to go back to home if ragini didn't came there.

Ragini: " shona what r u doing in here, it's raining. Kavita di called me that u didn't reach home"

I was not in the state of reacting. And ragini understood my condition.

Ragini: " come shona" she took me to home. As I reached home kavita di was ready with her queries.

Kavita: " shona, ragini is this the time of ur party to end."

Ragini: " sorry, di party was over. But we were busy in gossiping. "

Kavita: " what happened to u shona, Y r u quite ?. How u r fully drenched?"

Ragini: " di, she was enjoying the rain. And I scold her that's why she is upset. Di let me took her to the room." After changing the clothes, she gave me coffee and asked to take rest. But this heart couldn't able hold it anymore. I busted out crying.😭

I:" ragini he is gone away forever. Tell me how can I live without him. "

Ragini: " shona, I was scared about it. Please forget him. He never loved u. For him u r only his friend nothing more than that. "

I:" he loves me "( her reaction was quite shocked but I tell her everything.) Ragini how can he leave me in-between. He took my heart, he took my everything. Please ragu take me to him. "

Ragini: " tomorrow we will go to see off him. Then U asked him directly. This time no need to think about everything." But it was not that simple, next day when we went there they were already left from there. Ragini called to her home.

Ragini: " kaka, did sanskar came there to take his gifts"

Kaka :" ya bitya, he and his brother came. We called u but u didn't lift the phone. So I gave him that. "

Ragini: " OK kaka" my legs had no strength I was broken down. 😭 ragini hold me.

I:" I'm that much bad that he left without saying anything. How can he..😭 I know it was all my fault. But ragu what to do. His incomplete kiss took my complete soul. "

Ragini: " shona, let's move out from here."

This was not end soo easily. My di also went back ,as she got a new job. After that I called him many time but he didn't picked my calls, it finally ended, when he finally blocked my number. Ragini called him as, he was ready to talk to her, but when I came in call he ignored.

Ragini: " hi sanskar, how's u ?"

Sanskar:" I'm all good. U tell about u."

Ragini: " me too good sanskar, missing our old days."

Sanskar: " school days r best. I m missing all my friends. I hope I can see them."

Ragini: " no worries u can talk to them "

Sanskar: " ya but all r not in my touch. "

Ragini: " two r there, sanskar shona wants to talk to u. "

Sanskar: " wo..ragini Bhai is calling  me. I'll talk to u later. " with this he disconnected the call, disconnected all the relationship with me. Forgot our friendship I was only remembering his words.( " shona I'll daily call u, in the morning, in the afternoon ,in the evening and in the night.."). My all sleepless nights, and if these eyes got sleep then this heart was not ready to compromise. It was paining as if some one pinched it with thousands of arrows. I couldn't able to hold his pain anymore... I cried, I screemed a loud ...