Episode 27

Episode 27

Sanskar: " shona.. Look at me.. I'm here na"

Swara( afraid.😨.):" who r u..?"

Sanskar :" it's me.."he tries to cups her face.. But as he comes near her she reminds only goons.. How they touched her..

Swara pushed him so hard:" leave me.. Go away ..."(sanskar.. Falls down on the floor..) Don't touch me.."

Sanskar is shocked..😲

Swara starts screaming.😭.: " leave me.. Please leave me... Go away.... ( she hold her head..and starts crying..) Leave..me..😭"

Ap hugs her..:" relax.. Beta we r here"

But she is crying..

Sanskar is just looking her.  She is afraid of him.. Lucky made him stand up..

Uttra:" papa, Bhai.. U three go outside she is afraid of males.. "

Ram:" OK.. Come sanskar and lucky.."

Ram orders nurse.. To give her injection...

AP:" beta, see nothing will happen to u.. We r here na.."

Swara:" who r u??😨 and who am I?"

Sanskar becomes shocked to hear this...

Swara holds her head..:" I don't remember anything.. ( her head starts paining ) I don't know anything... ( she starts screaming...) "

AP and Sujata help tries to clam her.. And nurse gives her injection.. And she becomes quite... And again sleeps..sanskar..RAM and lucky comes inside..

Sanskar: " papa what happened to her.. ?"

Ram:" she lost her memory... "

Sanskar: "what...😱!!! "

Lucky:" I think I should inform her parents.. "

Sanskar: " no.. U won't..."

Sujata:" Y no sanskar..??"

Sanskar: " mom if her parents came to know about her accident may be... They will send papa behind the bars.."

Sujata immediately hugs ram😭:" no, I can't let anything to u RAM ji.. She will live here until she regains her memory.. We will behave good with her... "

Ram:"ok sujju dear..."

Just then someone calls lucky he becomes tense😨.. And goes outside...

Sanskar finds something fishy.. I think Bhai is hiding something.. I have to see it..

Sanskar: " mom, I just come u take care of her.." He looks towards swara.. ( I'll be right back shona.. )

Outside..

Lucky: " I m sorry mam.. Please try to understand.. "😭

Mam:" shut up.. "😡

Lucky:" trust me mam at once.. "

Sanskar: " Bhai !!"

Lucky turns back..and disconnects the call..:" sanky U "

Sanskar: " Bhai what happened ? U r very much tense.. "

Lucky hugs him:" sanky..😢 I'm sorry Bhai.. I lied.."

Sanskar: " Y?"

Lucky: " I lied to u, actually.. On that day.. When I find that girl.. My mam told me to do a work.. But i helped her.. So she suspended me for a month.. And lied to all that I took leave.. "