Episode 22

Episode 22

Ragini is very much tense for swara she doesn't returned yet. She was continuously trying swara's number. "The number u r trying to call is currently switched off".

Ragini(tense😨): "swara pick up the phone "

Prateek:" ragini chill down she will come soon."

Ragini: " when Prateek, it's already 8pm. Don't know where is she. And we even can't complain to the police. "

Prateek: " ragini call sanky. May be swara is with him."

Ragini: " that stupid sanskar is not picking my call. Prateek u call him."

Prateek: " OK u cool down. "

Prateek calls sanskar..

Ragini: " keep it at speaker."

Sanskar: " what is this swara😡 I told u na I don't love. So u please don't disturb me."😠

Prateek: " hey sanky it's me. Prateek.. "

Sanskar: " oops sorry! Tell me Y did u call me."

Prateek: " sanky where is swara ?? She left in the morning to meet u but she didn't returned yet."

Sanskar: " Prateek she must be with her parents, woh when she called me in the morning and I informed her parents that she is here Kolkata."

Ragini: " what??? How dare u sanky.."

Sanskar: " Y r u shouting on me ragini "

Ragini: " shut up sanky. How can u informed her parents. Stupid, they r not her real parents. "

Sanskar(shocks): " what.!!!!"😱

Ragini: " they want her property that's why they kept her, now they r trying to sell her. She is the biggest stupid to love u. She thought u will help her. U told her na u r always with her but now because of u her life is in danger. Mr sanskar Maheshwari if anything happens to my friend I'll not leave u"

Sanskar: " ragini seriously I don't know about it."

Ragini: " sanskar U never understood her. Her love. It's my mistake to send her to talk to u. Now don't waste my time I have to search her." She disconnects the call

Ragini starts crying.: " 😭 where is my shona.. "

Prateek: " u don't worry. Come let's search her."

Ragini: " u r right. My shona is fine. Come Prateek not to waste time."

Ragini calls someone: " did u find her."

Man:" no, ragini I'm still searching. U don't worry."

Ragini: " what not to worry.😡 U don't know she is important for me more than anything. I'll not leave that sanskar if something happens to her😡. "

Man:" mam, cool down believe me. I'll find her. And after that give sanky to his punishment. OK.😉"

Ragini: " OK" she cuts the call.

Prateek: " who is he.!! Ur boyfriend "

Ragini(angry😡):"Prateek I'm not in the mood of jocking. He is my agent. Dad heir him for me."

Prateek: " OK ji, now let's move to search swara " they leaves.

In chitti's house..🏡

Someone Knocks the door, swara becomes afraid. Meena notices it.

Meena:" wait swara I'll check, u go and hide behind the curtain." Meena opens the door.

Man:" meenu where were u, leave it I want to tell u something. "