Episode 38

Episode 38

Swara is keeping her belongings in the bag because now, she is leaving Sanskar's room. She looks towards the dress that Sanskar gifted her.

Flashback.

Swara is arranging the pillows, and Sanskar comes and hugs her from back.

Swara:"Sanskar, it's day time what if someone come here."

Sanskar kisses on her cheeks:"I don't care. Tell me what's my sweetu is doing?"

Swara: "nothing arranging the pillows, last night while sleeping u threw all the pillow."

Sanskar hugs her more tightly and wishpers in her ears:"What is the need of these pillows my life time pillow is with me."😘

Swara(blushes😊):"I'm not pillow. I'm Swara."

Sanskar turns her:"No u r my pillow. Only mine and I'll not allow anyone to touch my pillow." Sanskar moves closer to kiss her.

Swara:"Sanskar, not now."

Sanskar: "Y sweetu?"

Swara:"woh, I'm afraid. I mean if ur mom came."

Sanskar: "OK, but I have something for u."

Swara(excited😃):"What?"

Sanskar gives her dress.👗

Swara:"Waooooooooooooooooooo 😇. So pretty... Sanskar ur choice is good."

Sanskar: "not good it's best."

Swara(smiles😇):"Yup."

Sanskar: "that's why I chose u?"

Swara becomes silent, Sanskar winks 😉 kisses on her cheeks and left.

Flashback end...

A Tear drop flows from her eyes. Sanskar is standing near the door by taking the support of door and looking towards her. Swasan tries to become strong but they r forgetting that it's a love and nothing is stronger than it. Since Swara doing packing Sanskar is just looking her without blinking his eyes. Swara  completes her packing and is about to turn but Sanskar hugs her from back. Now he can't hold it anymore. He starts crying.

Sanskar: "I love u Swara. Please😢 please."

Swara:"leave me."

Sanskar: "Swara it's hurting me. I don't know what I'll do without u. Please don't."

Swara:"I said Lea...( just then Sanskar's tear drop falls on her hand.)

Sanskar: "I know u love me. Please trust me... U know after school y I ignored u? Because I thought it was just attraction. And when u came Kolkata and u said u love me. I thought u lied. That's why I said no to u... And informed ur parents but I was wrong Swara. They sold u. But when I saw u in hospital I took u home I was very guilty Swara. I'm sorry. When papa informed me that they tried to stole ur virtue. U know how I felt Swara. I just wanted to kill them, I was cursing myself but when papa said they didn't do anything I got relief. Swara I m sorry. But this time trust me I'm innocent."

Swara gains some courage: "I love u Sanskar ( Sanskar becomes happy but Swara pushes him) ya it's true I love u but I can't trust. U want my body only."

Sanskar:"no shona."

Swara:"oh is it so? Then let me marry lucky. After spending a night with him I'll leave him and come to u."

Sanskar: "Swara what r u talking?"

Swara:"what Sanskar it's just a matter a night. Lucky will get what he want and u also...."