What Happens Next?

Severus' first year at Hogwarts ended 4 weeks ago. He is now back at Spinner's End for another couple of weeks. He left Hogwarts succesfuly, having passed all his exams and is one of the best students in his year. His relationship with Lily has not changed, although the fact that he's a Slytherin and she a Gryffindor resulted that they do not see each other as much as they would have done in normal circumstances. Rudolphus Lestrange, Bellatrix Black, Evan Rosier, Wilkes and Avery aren't what Severus would call 'loyal friends you can count on', but they were something. Severus thoroughly enjoyed his year at Hogwarts, but regrets that Lily is not in his house. As for the latter,  she showed remarkable talent in potions, of which Professor Slughorn never missed an occasion to remind the class. However, Severus was extremely good too, and, apparently, that is one of the only things they have in common.
Lily Evans loved Hogwarts, especially her house, Gryffindor. Although she never told Sev, she prefers her house much more than Slytherin, which she doesn't like. They seemed the kind who were interested in the Dark Arts, and that was proved by the spells they cast on random passerbys who just happened to be in their way.
Alice, Mary Mcdonald and Frank Longbottom were Lily's closest friends. But she hated, as they had called themselves, "The Maurauders". Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Sirius Black and James Potter. Another thing she and Severus Snape had in common.
She didn't dislike Remus, he was nice enough, and really friendly. But arrogant James Potter and Sirius Black were a nightmare, they just wouldn't leave Severus alone, and them too liked cursimg people in the corridors, which made Lily wonder how the Sorting Hat could have placed them in Gryffindor, which is meant for the bold and brave, not  arrogant toerags. And Peter just follows them around and does what they tell him to do.
However, James took a liking to Lily, and what happens next, you wonder? Read on, and you will know!

Hey! Okay, I know you all know about the Lily-Severus-James triangle, and even though I invented all sorts of things for you guys later on, it still seems obvious, but I just wanted to end it dramatically.
THANK YOU FOR READING! Please vote and comment what you think below.
        - acciocdiggory THE SPARE.