01

"daehwi, i told you to call a couple of boys, i didn't ask for everyone."

"hey! i didn't invite everyone, sewoon-hyung." daehwi backfires, as he took his place next to guanlin and rests his arm on his shoulder. "i counted it as twenty people, out of 60!"

before sewoon has a time to reply, the door bursts open, flinging the boys off their feet. turns out it was just blonde choi minki, his eyes weary and hair still out of place, an aggressive pout lurches from his lips.

ong sighs. "now 21 and counting."

"ah, minki-hyung.." daehwi greets awkwardly, partly ignoring his immersive glare. "did you sleep well?"

"you guys didn't invite me, i am disappointed of my royal subjects." he falls his attention to the sight of minhyun, who was cuddling with hyunbin in the top bunker. "seriously, you invited him but you didn't invite me?"

"i treat my dongsaengs nicely, unlike you." minhyun snaps, before he continues his conversation with hyunbin.

minki wheezes. "you treat them with money." he sat on the available space between kenta and youngmin, his fellow 95 liners. "where's jonghyun?"

"i tried waking him up but he was so caught off sleeping." eunki explains shortly.

"well, we'd probably end up crying again if he talks anyway." gunhee comments, earning a wholesome of faint laughs brought upon them.

and it was true. it is their first night out of many nights they will be filming the mnet survival show after the first elimination that caused them to be separated from what it seems around 30 people, and they can't help but still feel emotional about it. the elimination did change a lot of things, as the dorms did not seem that crowded anymore.

fortunately, mnet was still busy with whatever they were doing (perhaps planning on strategies to create dramas in the show by making us look like shit) that they didn't even bother turning on the cameras for the first day. they were all in relief because they knew they had to get at least one day to be able to adapt back to the shitty situation and pour their hearts out before they expose themselves back to the national producers.

gunhee was right though, jonghyun always has the ability to make them cry.

"so what exactly are we gonna do here?" euiwoong asks uninterestedly, an earphone on his left ear, listening music with samuel who somehow always able to slip gadgets in the dorm (it is highly prohibited but no one doesn't seem to care anyway)

"this is the last day before freedom, at least we could do something together." donghyun adds in as the others nod.

"we can play a game." jisung suggests.

daniel sighs. "that's the best thing you could do? ah, this hyung's not fun." they took their time making fun of jisung who personally thought he did nothing wrong.

after the condition came back normal, justin raises his voice, his pronunciation  still coated up with his native accent. "i know, we should play a game!"

"that's a great idea, ah~ justin is so full of ideas." sewoon pats the boy's head, acknowledging him warmly. the other boys reply with a nod and murmurs of 'yes'.

jisung was found crawling on the floor.

"what game?" seongri asks.

"truth or dare?" samuel suggests. everyone's eyes lit up once they heard the mention of that game.

"ah, you guys are like a bunch of girls having their first sleepover, screaming for their oppas and their crushes." minki indulges. "but since i like this game and it causes second-hand embarrassments, let's roll it."