» epilogue

3.00pm, uniformed students come and go through the crowded onsu station. it is precisely the exact hour for students from different schools to go home, and the two men regretted as to why they chose to come at this hour.

"i told you we should've come earlier, it's crowded now!"

"i'm sorry that my stomach was practically begging for food."

"that stomach that you claim to be dieting at the moment."

"shut it, harry pote."

"slate."

ong seungwoo and kang daniel just wanted to visit this specific station to see the billboard ad of their one and only famous friend from produce 101, but they didn't think it'll take this much of a fuss. besides, it was the only produce 101 ad that is located in this station, and that specific friend of theirs have tons of others in other stations. they have come to regret their decision of going here.

"come on, cheer up." ong embraces the once pinkhaired man and sighs heavily. "now where is jihoonie?"

"i bet they made him prettier in the big screen."

"but what can we say? he's already pretty in real life." ong notices shades of electric blue coming from the ad that is located not far from the stairs. "found it!"

good for them, the ad wasn't crowded by sightseers, there was only one woman in bright yellow sopa uniform standing there like a statue, staring at the ad intensely. daniel stops ong before he gets closer. "wait, there's a girl there."

ong raises an eyebrow "so? she's just a normal female student gazing at jihoon's handsomeness, nothing big."

"but don't you think.." daniel pauses. "her face.. and the side profile.. looks familiar?"

ong takes another look on the girl. her features do look familiar. without daniel's agreement, ong walks towards her and taps her shoulder. "hello."

the girl turns around. "ah, ong seungwoo."

"you know me?" he looked at his chest. "whelp, no name tag here."

"of course i know you, you're my label mate and you're a part of that famous survival show." the girl says. her attention falls to daniel, who slowly creeps from behind. "and you must be kang daniel, the pink hair guy."

"ah, she recognizes me." daniel grins as he hits ong's arm playfully. "i'm happy."

ong just keeps a straight face and looks back at the girl. "haha, of course. you're kim yeonjoo, right?"

"yes. it's written here," she points at her name tag. "at the name tag."

the two men exchange an enlivened look.

-

and that's it for 'truth'!
details of the next book will be told in the next chapter :D thanks for reading!

- yuehwa