07

hello i am not ready for our top 11 thank u

-

"kim yeonjoo.." samuel says the name under his breath while he searches things off his phone with euiwoong clinging by his side. "ah, found it."

jihoon tilts his head. "you found what, exactly?"

"her instagram," samuel waves his phone with his hand, and he immediately brought the other boys to surround him, curious about the looks of this said woman. the only person who did not move an inch was jonghyun, but he then eventually changed his position next to the frozen jihoon so that he could be all touchy with him.

jonghyun ruffles the younger one's hair. "these boys look as if they haven't seen a pretty girl before."

"yeah, they do."

"holy shit, she's gorgeous!" gunhee exclaims a bit too loudly. "park jihoon, how did you get such a beautiful creature?"

jihoon shrugs. "luck, i guess-"

"i swear i do not know what happened to you guys but i surely blame it on you." gwanghyun backfires. "she's even prettier than minki."

"i agree with that." minki nods.

jihoon sighs. "can we just-"

"oh my god, oh my god!" samuel zooms into one of the pictures. "park jihoon, she still keeps a picture of both of you together!"

"wait what, really-"

baejin chuckles. "jihoon-hyung looks like a lost child here."

"isn't he always?"

"they could've worn a filter to hide his face."

"what's with his clothing-"

"we don't talk about my fashion sense," jihoon says frustratedly. "we've talked about this!"

"park jihoon, why on earth would you use an ugly green sweater with purple jeggings?" hyunbin asks frowning. "i am disappointed of you."

"it's from my mom, okay?" jihoon sighs. "oh my god, can you guys please just-"

"she quoted a lyric from bigbang's 'if you' for the caption." samuel informs.

"i like her feeds."

"does she follow jihoon?"

"forget jihoon, search for ongseungwow-"

"guys, settle down." jonghyun motions the boys to return back to their usual places and orders samuel to turn off his phone. "is everyone stable now?"

they all nod reluctantly.

"okay, so now we've all seen how kim yeonjoo looks like," jonghyun glances back to jihoon, "let's get back to the story, shall we?"

jihoon nods. "well, i wouldn't say i was the brightest student, but.."

-

you
mark

you
maaaaaark

american boyfie 😫
what

you
do u remember kim yeonjoo

american boyfie 😫
yeri's number 1 stan?

american boyfie 😫
that cuteass chick who left a few months ago

you
yea