Part 29

"I TRUST YOU DI"

Khushi felt dizzy with the few words.

"ArnavJi doesn't believe her either? Has she lost everything within few moments? His Love, his care and HIS TRUST?"

 Every moment spent together played in front of her: his confession, his promises, their marriage, him understanding her fears, her wishes and Loving her more and more with each passing day.

She knows she shouldn't have tried to hide everything from her but she was scared. Scared to lose his love, care and everything they have but it seems like today her biggest nightmare is coming true. He doesn't trust her, she lost him.

Arnav's eyes widened as he saw her sway and before she can hit the floor he caught her in his arms. "Khushi! Khushi Look at me."

Her eyebrows knitted together as she tried to keep her eyes open and her eyes met his concerned one who was looking at her frantically. His one hand holding her from the waist and other on her cheek trying to keep her awake. 

Arnav: "Tum theek ho?" ("Are you fine?")

Anjali: "Chotte! What are you doing? Leave her! It's her another drama to trap you."

Arnav: "Di Please! "

Anjali: "Chotte? You just said you trust me."

Arnav: "Yes. I said I trust you but let me complete.

"I trust you Di, but I  ALSO TRUST KHUSHI. "

 He completed looking at Khushi's teary eyes caressing her cheeks. He helped her to stand on her feet and encircled his arm around her shoulder to support her.

Anjali: "What do you mean Chotte? You either trust me or her. How can you trust her if you trust me? I am telling you what I have been experiencing from a long time now and still, you're saying you trust her?"

Arnav "Yes Di, I said I trust HER. She is my wife Di, I love her and from how much I know her, I can't believe she can ever do something so cheap that you and Jija Ji are accusing of."

Anjali: "You mean I am lying?"

Arnav: "I am just saying Khushi can't do something like that, I trust her."

Anjali: "It's the same thing!"

The family looked at them shocked, Arnav has always followed Anjali's every word and today both siblings are fighting with each other. Nani tried to intervene, she can't see her grandchildren fighting like this but Mama ji stopped her. Though he is also shocked by the turn of events, he doesn't want to judge anyone.

Arnav: "Di please try to understand the situation, we all know how Khushi is. I am sure Jija ji and you are having some misunderstanding. Let us sit and talk, we should also hear what Khushi has to say."